sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

What if you prefer the comments remaining below the photo because it looks tacky now.

/admin.php?gallery/imports
OK the XFR album import worked, but when I tried to import from threads, it didn't work with cover photos and imported every post in the thread. this created tens of thousands of posts lol... I wish it had explained better what it did... I just wanted the pictures from some threads. This is gonna take a while to clean up.

Code:
OldRow
Server Error

Wrong parameter count for round()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
round() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Photo.php at line 381
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Photo->getPositionsAroundPhoto() in sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Photo.php at line 36
sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/index.php at line 13

Getting this error on a lot of the images I imported from threads. What did I do wrong?

Edit: Same error with some pics I imported from XFR Albums....

I will be making my gallery public later today. I applied a template edit for albums that are public that don't show the photos inside the albums to guests with a message that says they must be logged in to view because currently the gallery doesn't give a message other than 'there are no photos' when in fact, there are photos. So I gotta fix a couple more albums first then it will be public.
Can you explain how you accomplished this?

So this add on lets me create an album with a photo from my iPhone, but if I want to add more photos after the album is created, it says error, iOS photo uploads don't work or something along those lines... this is a major issue, what is going on? Why would it let me upload them one way but not another way?

What if you prefer the comments remaining below the photo because it looks tacky now.
The concept of overlay is does not require you to scroll, it show everything in single window view. Bring it to below the photo then it requires you to scroll to comment.
Code:
OldRow
Server Error

Wrong parameter count for round()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
round() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Photo.php at line 381
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Photo->getPositionsAroundPhoto() in sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Photo.php at line 36
sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/index.php at line 13

Getting this error on a lot of the images I imported from threads. What did I do wrong?

Edit: Same error with some pics I imported from XFR Albums....
There is 1 round function left that does not compatible with PHP older than 5.3.0. I have changed for 1.1.0. Is it possible for you to upgrade your PHP to newer version?

View attachment 56748

Comments seems to work OK as a sidebar.
I thought it would be awkward on mobile ... but the mobile version of the Gallery works well.
The overlay is responsive also.
How do you set it to have photos inside of an album automatically sort to have the newest photos at the top?
Currently, you cannot. Newer photos has bigger position values. They shall be in the bottom.
So this add on lets me create an album with a photo from my iPhone, but if I want to add more photos after the album is created, it says error, iOS photo uploads don't work or something along those lines... this is a major issue, what is going on? Why would it let me upload them one way but not another way?
This is fixed for next update 1.1.0. iOS 6 and newers are able to upload. Older versions cannot upload.

I no longer see my Profile Pictures album when I try to add a picture. That's a really weird bug. So for now I'm going to move all the pictures in my Profile Picture album into a new album called Selfies. What's the easiest way to move all the pictures of one album to another? Having to move pictures one by one is kind of laborious. If there was a quick way to do it in AdminCP that would be awesome.

The concept of overlay is does not require you to scroll, it show everything in single window view. Bring it to below the photo then it requires you to scroll to comment.
When there is no comments, it looks tacky. When there are comments, then it's not so bad.

I guess I'll have to edit the templates to keep it the way it is. Is there a condition for "if no comments"?

When there is no comments, it looks tacky. When there are comments, then it's not so bad.

I guess I'll have to edit the templates to keep it the way it is. Is there a condition for "if no comments"?
Just keep it that way, if there's no comment you will not display it?
How can we add comments?

Back
Top Bottom