sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

I love the other media gallery that lets you use any bb code... but i dont like the format on that one as much... adding that here would be sweet.

I do not have timeline yet as it depends on other things. I only have general plan at this time.
- 1.0.x For importers, basic features...
- 1.1.x For overlay, slideshow....
- 1.2 (or 2.0?) Videos...
Can you add this into your resource description so peeps won't have to continue asking in the thread?

Any way to add the ability for clicks on full sized pictures to go to a link, kind of like in pinterest?
This has been asked few times. It will not be added. If you want to show an URL, just use photo/album's description.
Is video support planned?
@sonnb Video upload and support for media websites (youtube, vimeo, etc) ?
It will be added. Once added, it will support both upload (with permission) and from other media sites.
I love the other media gallery that lets you use any bb code... but i dont like the format on that one as much... adding that here would be sweet.
Comment system only allow some specific BBCode that helps user's comments are clear and beautiful. It will not support COLOR or FONT or something like that.

I am using SSL for the site and a cdn. For some reason I can no longer add a photo. After I upload it, it won't let me save. I tried uploading it on a default theme that has no edits and when I did, it uploaded but would not show as a preview image. But it did allow me to save. So I think there's something else wrong and not related to this gallery.

Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 9.44.49 PM.webp

Last edited:
Is there any error log or something? You are using AJAX upload or flash uploader? Ajax upload in 1.0.17 has an issue that will not show preview after uploaded. This has been fixed for next update.

Is there any error log or something? You are using AJAX upload or flash uploader? Ajax upload in 1.0.17 has an issue that will not show preview after uploaded. This has been fixed for next update.
I don't know the difference between the two, sorry and no error log. I think my first issue had nothing to do with your gallery though but thanks for clarifying the preview issue.

Overlay demo is now available on demo site: http://www.sonnb.com/gallery/ (You might have to clear browse cache to remove cached js file).
When viewing a pic with the comments to the right, I noticed that when you minimize the window, the comments disappear but if you click comments icon, the comments appears again.

Pretty cool. Now lets say you maximize the window again. The comments icon is there for awhile, then disappears whenever you maximize the window over a certain width.

Which uploader uses javascript? Is it the ajax loader or flash uploader or both? Just the ajax uploader?

When viewing a pic with the comments to the right, I noticed that when you minimize the window, the comments disappear but if you click comments icon, the comments appears again.

Pretty cool. Now lets say you maximize the window again. The comments icon is there for awhile, then disappears whenever you maximize the window over a certain width.
Yes, it is responsive. In mobile comment bar will not be displayed by default. Will be displayed on swipe or click on comment icon.

Btw, having some issue with js on 1.2 so Next/Prev/Swipe is having issue on demo site.

Top Bottom