Invite all of you to try out new addon: XenGallery

Importers are on the To-Do list. But xfUserAlbum is on the top.
:cry:

It means I will need to do it manually then. Oh well...
By the way, is your server slow or the gallery system is slow? It takes some time to load all the pictures. Are there any caching with the gallery system?

:cry:

It means I will need to do it manually then. Oh well...
By the way, is your server slow or the gallery system is slow? It takes some time to load all the pictures. Are there any caching with the gallery system?
Sorry to hear that. The server's connection is slow. The Gallery is optimized and only use cache where it is necessary.

Sonbb, that's all awesome but when will you add to Overlay view for the photos :) and I have an another question can we import albums, photos, comment and likes etc. from XFR User album add-on?

Is vBulletin 4 albums importer on your To-Do list?

You can import them with XFR User album importer.

Sonbb, that's all awesome but when will you add to Overlay view for the photos :) and I have an another question can we import albums, photos, comment and likes etc. from XFR User album add-on?
- For the overlay, it would be added but probably not available in the first release.
- The importer also would be available later, at least after the first release.

- For the overlay, it would be added but probably not available in the first release.
- The importer also would be available later, at least after the first release.

I see.. :/ thank you then, we will wait other version for the Overlay but of course will get the first release. So, when that release will be available?

@sonnb : do you think you will implement "Re-Post" (Collect) for the upcoming release?

Here is a little diagram, with some notes, to show perhaps what can be tempted:

p_sample1_diagram_sm.webp

As for photo's source, do you think this is something you could easily implement - when hover over the photo, source (either external URL or "uploaded by XXX") could show up at the bottom of the enlarged photo. Here is an example photo using URL as source...

p_hover_show_source_draft.webp

Last edited:
@sonnb : do you think you will implement "Re-Post" (Collect) for the upcoming release?

Here is a little diagram, with some notes, to show perhaps what can be tempted:

View attachment 50539

As for photo's source, do you think this is something you could easily implement - when hover over the photo, source (either external URL or "uploaded by XXX") could show up at the bottom of the enlarged photo. Here is an example photo using URL as source...

View attachment 50545
As photos have copyright (not like pinterest), this feature might not available, at least in the upcoming releases. If do like this, I refer to do like FB to have "Share" button, where it points to the source albums/photos rather than yours.

Will the user be able to crop the image?
What does the thumbnail show? A "random" part of the image, or will the user be able to define (crop) this too?

Will the user be able to crop the image?
What does the thumbnail show? A "random" part of the image, or will the user be able to define (crop) this too?
The smallest thumbnail (as you see on photo list/album list) would be automatically cropped at center to fit configured thumbnail size.

XenForo is good in SEO enough. The gallery itself contains microdata http://schema.org/ImageObject but unfortunately Google does not support this kind of microdata on the search result yet.
yeap, I agree with XF being good at SEO. Actually microdata was gonna be my next question. Glad it has already been implemented.

so what is on the road map ? How far are is it from XF-RM ? :)

Top Bottom