Invite all of you to try out new addon: XenGallery

this looks great. Takes too long to load though.
Suggestion: Sharing option would be great. Animation support. BBcode and html code in the sidebar for quick sharing.

would be great to have the ability to enter a URL for each image.

So when clicking onto an image, it forwards to the specified URL (target="_blank")

Similar to this:
https://www.rebelmouse.com/Scobleizer/

But without any Facebook or Twitter-integration.
Just simply add the ability to enter a URL for each image.

As a gallery where you upload your photos, I might not add this functionality at this time. You could provide URL in photo/album's description.
this looks great. Takes too long to load though.
Suggestion: Sharing option would be great. Animation support. BBcode and html code in the sidebar for quick sharing.

Currently the site speed is not good enough for outside of Vietnam, I am sorry for this. Sharing option already there:

upload_2013-6-26_23-48-57.webp

Well done sonnb

*tosses own gallery project out the door*
LMAO!
IF this could create an option for a user who uploads an attachment, via the forum discussions, to organize their attachments into these albums, then that'd be perfect. I'd pay $150 EASILY for such an add-on.

Not to mention it'd save me months of trial/error/research.

I told some people asking about my oxyCura/News projects that you'd be one of the GO TO guys for it and here we are viewing early stages of your awesome work :]

I have just now really checked out www.weheartit.com and I have to say it is quite addictive.
Although I am a bit surprised they do not have any comments nor a Forum. :eek:
So it seems there is no communication at all... or maybe I just did not see it ?

Anyway, I think having the features "Re-Post" and "Following" similar as www.weheartit.com would be great.
Not sure yet of how to properly integrate the Forum itself (in case a webmaster does not want to use "Comments", but the Forum itself).

Suggestions:

1)
Re-Post:
being able to "re-post" an image from another persons Gallery into one of my own Galleries.
(same feature as when you click on "heart it")

2)
Following:
immediately see all the photos of the members you are "following".

:)

Last edited:
Is there a way to create a private album them lock/unlock the album or individual pictures for just a particular user?

Is there a way to create a private album them lock/unlock the album or individual pictures for just a particular user?

Currently no. You are able to show them to particular users but cannot lock particular users.

Last edited:
I'd prefer to make the share buttons stand out, may be place just above the pics, than having to go click on some unknown "icon" at the bottom.

Great Going @sonnb

I'd prefer to make the share buttons stand out, may be place just above the pics, than having to go click on some unknown "icon" at the bottom.

Great Going @sonnb

Almost big sites do not use that way anymore: FB, Flickr, Pinterest... It's a too old way, not everyone going to share it, so why we have to show it up to them?

Top Bottom