Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy (€14.99)
the new smiley button is amazing but would be great if you click on it again the smileys dissapear again do you plan on adding this?

OK got the smiley button to show up.. Awesome.

Can we get a bit of padding or something between the smiley category selections? They seem to run together a bit...

shoutbox_smiley_category_spacing.webp

Can I take a look, please? As it can be test on my demo site at siropu.com, this works fine by default so I'm not sure what's going on.

Can I take a look, please? As it can be test on my demo site at siropu.com, this works fine by default so I'm not sure what's going on.
i am extremely busy atm so i think its best you take a look at @ratix_gunz he reported same problem as me. And report back what the fix was

edit: i see it works on your demo site but not for us.

Last edited:
I can confirm that the smiley area doesn't slide back up like the editor does if you click the button again..

It also does not work when I test it on the default style.

Ok, found the issue. The reason it works for me not for others is because on the same page I have the Chat running as well and it includes a .less file that is missing in Shoutbox.

Hi please check: fngcommunity.com

Sound doesn't seem to play when theres a new message and there is no option for smiles. thanks. settings are correct?

Top Bottom