Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy (€14.99)
There is a bug if you have sound on when you manually place the shoutbox in a template as it uses the wrong directory path. It should use the full path to "styles/default/siropu/shoutbox/new.mp3", not current url + "styles/default/siropu/shoutbox/new.mp3".

Thanks, that’s sorted it.

One other thing I’ve noticed, auto-refresh timestamps are wrong. When the chat box refreshes itself, I see time stamps showing ‘in 30 mins’, etc. Manual refresh sorts it.

I don't see any issue with timestamps. They are displayed using the <xf:date template method.

Just a small request if it's even possible I would like to set the Prune information to a user account!

Like lets say I put "The Monthly Pruning of the ShoutBox" but have it set to a forum users name as if they posted it!

I have an account I use on my website as a Bot and I like to use it's name for anything automated.

How important is it to prune the shoutbox? Does it delete all the old shouts? I want to keep all the shouts somewhere just for reference. It would be nice if there were shout logs viewable in user profiles.

Currently I have "Delete shouts older than:" set to 0. Would that eventually effect the forum performance?

How important is it to prune the shoutbox?
I personally don't see the point of saving shouts older than 30 days, but it is up to you if you want to keep all of them or not. If you want to keep a record of all, you can set to post them in a thread as well from Shoutbox admin options.

Found it:

CSS:
.siropuShoutboxShouts {
    height: 120px;
}

Any chance of the vertical size being selectable in the options in the future?
+1 adding height setting. I made a mockup here (I noticed the Chat addon does this via Style Properties instead, so whichever :))

siropu_chat_property.webp

+1 adding height setting. I made a mockup here (I noticed the Chat addon does this via Style Properties instead, so whichever :))

If you edit the widget that displays the shouts, there is an option to choose the height... Click on the thumbnail below...

shout_height.webp

Hello,
Is it possible please to make sure that only the accounts of a certain age can use the shout (I can pay) and to add also a timeout between 2 shouts (I can pay) Thank you

Top Bottom