SchmitzIT - Professional XenForo services

Hi there Lykke.
How goes everything with you and little Luna?

Just saw your post here ...and I'm interested.
I need part time help with managing - updating - and getting a more 'social' community going with members talking to each other more. Maybe installing some nice plug ins... doing a little design work.

I'm just not able to get into my own forum on a daily basis.
I need somebody who understands Xenforo ...and bingo - here's your post! :D

email me (marc AT Laughingbirdsoftware.com) -- and let's talk.
Or, hit me up in the forum here and we can discuss that way instead.

Let me know what you're looking for monthly (as far as how much you'd like to get paid).

here's my forum:
http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum

Say Hi to Peter!

Marc

Hi there Lykke.
How goes everything with you and little Luna?

Just saw your post here ...and I'm interested.
I need part time help with managing - updating - and getting a more 'social' community going with members talking to each other more. Maybe installing some nice plug ins... doing a little design work.

I'm just not able to get into my own forum on a daily basis.
I need somebody who understands Xenforo ...and bingo - here's your post! :D

email me (marc AT Laughingbirdsoftware.com) -- and let's talk.
Or, hit me up in the forum here and we can discuss that way instead.

Let me know what you're looking for monthly (as far as how much you'd like to get paid).

here's my forum:
http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum

Say Hi to Peter!

Marc

Hey Marc :) Awesome to hear from you! We are all doing very well, thank you. Time is just going too fast :D

I will be delighted to help you out! Will send you a mail right away, thank you =)

Lykke

Highly recommended

It has been a year since I wrote my last post on these XF community forums and I would have extended it longer, if it wasn't for the following reason:

A few months ago my vBulletin (3.8) powered forum 'crashed'. To be precise: all our attachments from 2001-2013 suddenly disappeared. 13 years of work gone in 1 split second :(. According to vBulletin Support it had to be a human action that caused this and so I am still trying to figure out what on earth could have happened at our hosting provider, since they are responsible for providing a proper hosting environment.

Needless to say I was in total despair that suddenly all our attachments appeared to be simply gone from the attachment-table. Even more so, because I did not make any automatic monthly backups... yes, a big lesson for me for the future. It was a miracle that 1 month before this unfortunate event happened, I made a manual backup and thank God everything could be restored from that.

However, I do not have the technical knowledge on this level, so after reading all the positive comments in this thread I decided to contact Peter from SchmitzIT.

I am not a person who eagerly leaves positive or negative feedback online concerning persons/businesses (with the exception of my online relentless furiousness towards vBulletin when Internet Brands took over this once golden product and send it into an abyss of darkness...), but for this occasion I make an exception and would like to add my feedback to the positive trail above.

Although I could have -maybe- let it be fixed for us all for free, I still decided to contact Peter, because of the trust all this positive feedback above gave me. (Note to self: so... online feedback does work for making decisions... I need to remember that for my own business ;)). And I am really happy that I did, for several reasons. One of them being, that I felt that Peter is acting/communicating in a very human/personal way and this is what I always prefer to the 'business' type. Another one is about the quality of communication: Peter kept me continuously in the loop of what he was doing and why he was doing it by explaining to me (on Skype-chat messages) the actions that he took. Really great.

There appeared some slight technical hurdles that had to be taken during the whole process, which made it all took a bit longer then we expected from the start. Even when we already agreed on a price-tag for this operation (min/max costs) and even when in the end Peter spend in fact more time on it all then the maximum amount he initially estimated himself, he decided to charge me less then the maximum price-tag that we already agreed upon. It was not something (a discount) I specifically asked for/negotiated about, but he offered it himself. I think this is quite unheard of.

I was already making costs for something that went wrong outside of my control and which my hostingprovider refused to pay, so every penny spend on it was too much (for my feeling). However, 13 years of work fixed is worth a lot. More then what can be expressed by money. So, I am expressing my gratitude in this way. Not only are our attachments completely fixed, I left this whole operation with a smile on my face because of this unexpected gift as well. Thank you Peter, for your kind and more then helpful service!

I have never used services by SchmitzIT before but I have to say after reading all of this that it truly seems that people have found a golden egg amongst the masses. If I ever have a problem (hopefully not) I'll know exactly where to go. Thanks everyone for the feedback to these developers. It's important to know who can and cannot be trusted.

I have never used services by SchmitzIT before but I have to say after reading all of this that it truly seems that people have found a golden egg amongst the masses. If I ever have a problem (hopefully not) I'll know exactly where to go. Thanks everyone for the feedback to these developers. It's important to know who can and cannot be trusted.

Hi Isabel - thank you very much for the kind words. You are more than welcome to contact us if you face issues that needs to be solved. Good, personal service is very important to us - and we have been members in this community for years and it's great to welcome new customers as it's awesome to welcome back returning customers :ROFLMAO:

But what I really wanted to say is ... what a cute baby in your profile picture :love: (and I absolutely love your EQArena site! Great work there (y))

I want to add my endorsement of Peter and his company. They have done an excellent job for me and have been highly responsive to my questions and concerns. Really outstanding work.

Top Bottom