WANTED: Professional Xenforo Consultant for Migration

So the KEY ISSUE right now is getting a really clean export of all the existing content from the old forum into the new forum AND making sure that all the existing user group permissions transfer over properly.

Do you know the method he was using? User group permissions should import with a good level of accuracy using the stock importers, alternatively my incremental importer means if you do have to change them in XenForo you dont lose any of those changes on updating the forum content.

Do you know the method he was using? User group permissions should import with a good level of accuracy using the stock importers, alternatively my incremental importer means if you do have to change them in XenForo you dont lose any of those changes on updating the forum content.
So far as I know he was using a combination of his own custom import code AND the XF 2.1 importer.
Last I checked it was running about 96 hours for him to run a Full Import from the old forum to the new forum.
Hopefully @alexD will reply to whoever we hire to take on this project if they make an inquiry of him.
Right now he is going days and weeks at a time without replying to me.:cry:

96 hours for him to run a Full Import from the old forum to the new forum.

He was doing something seriously wrong, even on a 4 million post forum on stock importers it would only take a few hours.

Drop me a PM with some more in depth details please.

Slavic migrated my forum, https://openphotographyforums.com fast and efficiently.

First he was well organized. He communicated promptly and never “vanished”! He dealt with any misunderstandings on my part or corrections need immediately.

Since then he has made himself available with succinct guidance when I need something new.

I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Slavic to migrate your forum.

Asher

Top Bottom