Wanted: PROFESSIONAL & CREATIVE XENFORO DESIGNER

Stockwalker

I am looking for a professional, creative, attentive to detail XenForo designer to take care of my site. Someone who can work basically completely on their own, having provided them a vague, one sentence long goal.

This will most probably be a one-time project. Amateurs, please don't apply.

I run an investment banking related forum, however, back when the site started I was quite on a budget. I could come up with a relatively all right design, but now I see this one is not 'sustainable'. The site can be found here.

What I am looking for to be done: I want the site to be more modern in todays' websites standards, more easily nav, and more professionally/better looking.

If the above applies to you and you'd be happy working on this, please let me know via PM.

Thanks,
Richard

I am looking for a professional, creative, attentive to detail XenForo designer to take care of my site. Someone who can work basically completely on their own, having provided them a vague, one sentence long goal.

This will most probably be a one-time project. Amateurs, please don't apply.

I run an investment banking related forum, however, back when the site started I was quite on a budget. I could come up with a relatively all right design, but now I see this one is not 'sustainable'. The site can be found here.

What I am looking for to be done: I want the site to be more modern in todays' websites standards, more easily nav, and more professionally/better looking.

If the above applies to you and you'd be happy working on this, please let me know via PM.

Thanks,
Richard

Would reccommend @Russ for something like this. Definitely contact him, and see if he would like to take on your job.

Regards,

Top Bottom