Seek Highly Professional Xenforo Technologies

Main Company

Our company is looking for a paid professional IT resource who can drive our XF migration effort to a new server (within our VPN), upgrade the version of Xenforo that we are running, update our add-ons, and create some custom code for the new installation.

We hope to begin planning for this migration in December, and complete the work before the end of the 1st qtr of 2017. Although, there is no definitive timetable, or specified delivery date.

We're looking for someone who is well versed in Xenforo, is professional, and who can operate independently (fyi, we'll want to see and speak to you references).

Please let me know if this is something that you can assist with, or if you can recommend someone who you think would be a fit.

Our company is looking for a paid professional IT resource who can drive our XF migration effort to a new server (within our VPN), upgrade the version of Xenforo that we are running, update our add-ons, and create some custom code for the new installation.

We hope to begin planning for this migration in December, and complete the work before the end of the 1st qtr of 2017. Although, there is no definitive timetable, or specified delivery date.

We're looking for someone who is well versed in Xenforo, is professional, and who can operate independently (fyi, we'll want to see and speak to you references).

Please let me know if this is something that you can assist with, or if you can recommend someone who you think would be a fit.
Hi,

We're the professionals you are looking for. Feel free to start a chat with us at todo10.com

We are finally about ready to release a significant and detailed requirements document reflecting the custom code that we will require for our XF install. If you're a very professional service provider and experienced coder, then please send a PM to both @mary.fossbender & myself with your experience and qualifications.

Top Bottom