SchmitzIT - Professional XenForo services

Thank you Stan and raman gill :) You have both been contacted by PM and I know Peter is already working on your 'cases'.

If you have any requests, please take a look at www.schmitzit.com

- where you can use the ticket system to file in an order/request. You are also welcome to send a pm on this forum of course =)

Thank you :cool:

Lykke and Peter you are AWESOME!!! Lykke she build me awesome looking website 6 days after she give birth and they are very patience with me willing to teach me even though I give her hard time. If you need a website, a forum design or anything don't look any further Lykke and Peter is the couple you need for your project. Thank you

Updated the opening post to reflect our prices as per January 1st 2013. Take advantage of our reliable services for 50 USD/hour while you can!

Peter and Lykke helped me install and beautify my Xenforo forums at forums.basketballogy.com.

What great people and what great work they do. I am very satisfied and am hoping to use them again for other projects my wife and I are talking about. I not only feel like I've found an excellent firm for forums, but like I've found 2 new friends. They are wonderful.

Seriously, if anyone is looking for someone to help them get their Xenforo forums going quickly and with a professional look, SchmitzIT should be the first place to look into. Odds are it will also be the last place you look into and you will be pleased you hired them. I know I sure am.

Tom7
http://basketballogy.com

Happy new year everybody! We hope that 2013 will be a fruitful, healthy and overall great year for everybody!

I updated the OP to reflect the new prices and included a line regarding VAT.

Hey Guys/Gals. I can add to the long list of people here that using SchmitzIT from Peter is the best move you will ever do for your Xenforo needs. Period! :)

They are very pleasant to work with and fast to respond to questions and the like. Trust me when I say that I am inexperienced to this stuff and they handled all of my questions quickly and with the patience of angels. :rolleyes:

Genchi

Not often do I write feedback and testimonials to consultants, but Peter Schmitz deserves it, definitely. He delivered far beyond our expectations.

There were a few challenges with communicating to the third party, but Schmitz took the responsibility and pushed the supplier to give proper description without mercy. The number of hours he used (because of the bottle-neck third party) was far more than the quoted price for us, yet he did not invoice us more than the quote. First in my lifetime, I considered to pay more than the invoice, have you ever felt that with a consultant before?
(well, not me since our startup in 2008).

Schmitz migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo, and we are indeed happy with the process and result. I would highly recommend to use their services! I just wish that they had expertise in all areas I need for our website.

Check out our great forum http://www.iexcelbooks.no/forum/index.php (if you speak Norwegian :-))

Tonje C Gulbrandsen
owner and managing director of www.iexcelbooks.no

I need a MyBB to XenForo job. Would you mind PMing me costs? 1.5k members, 75k posts, 6k threads. Likes must stay in tact with their current system, but I'm sure everything else can go like avatars, and attachments. Unless you can do those, in which case please do.

Hi, reference to my email and PC, just wondering if you guys had made a decision whether you are able to help me with my vB 4.2 conversion to xF?

If you are unable to do the conversion that's OK as I see at the start of this thread you do vBulletin 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8 but I thought I'd try anyway :)

Mark

Great! I wasn't sure if vB 4 would be a problem or not but I was hoping you could do it as the DIY option was hurting my brain...:)

Replying to my PC now, Thanks.

Edit: Just needed to say a public "thank you SchmitzIT" for converting my vB4 over to xF. Everything is perfect and I couldn't be happier with their professional and friendly service!

Last edited:
ProHealth, Inc. was looking to migrate to a new forum software solution to replace its in-house system. We decided to go with Xenforo. While researching hosting providers I came across NimbusHosting who have been very helpful in the install and setup. Tim Dunton at Nimbushosting suggested I contact Peter Schmitz who had experience migrating forums from non supported systems to Xenforo. At the time Xenforo provided automated migration for phBB, IPB and Vbulletin, which would not work for our in-house system. We needed to migrate 180,000 Discussions, 1,220,000 Messages and 220,000 Members. Peter turned out to be the ultimate solution. He over delivered on every requirement, continually answered all my questions so that I felt comfortable with the process and satisfied that all our data would be migrated with no loss or corruption. He was a pleasure to work with and lived up to every expectation I had. He is extremely profession, personable and easy to work with. I am extremely satisfied with everything we hired Peter to do and will be calling on him again for additional work in the future.

ProHealth, Inc. was looking to migrate to a new forum software solution to replace its in-house system. We decided to go with Xenforo. While researching hosting providers I came across NimbusHosting who have been very helpful in the install and setup. Tim Dunton at Nimbushosting suggested I contact Peter Schmitz who had experience migrating forums from non supported systems to Xenforo. At the time Xenforo provided automated migration for phBB, IPB and Vbulletin, which would not work for our in-house system. We needed to migrate 180,000 Discussions, 1,220,000 Messages and 220,000 Members. Peter turned out to be the ultimate solution. He over delivered on every requirement, continually answered all my questions so that I felt comfortable with the process and satisfied that all our data would be migrated with no loss or corruption. He was a pleasure to work with and lived up to every expectation I had. He is extremely profession, personable and easy to work with. I am extremely satisfied with everything we hired Peter to do and will be calling on him again for additional work in the future.

When you click on user's avatar picture, the profile pop-up has a problem. The text is the sam color as the background, and it makes the entire thing invisible.

When you click on user's avatar picture, the profile pop-up has a problem. The text is the sam color as the background, and it makes the entire thing invisible.

Confirmed.

Suggestion
prohealth_logo.png

use the icon above instead of the orange and blue forum icons as seen here:
http://forums.prohealth.com/forums/index.php
Shelley could do it easy.

Just wanted to post in here to let everyone know that you need to look no further for your transfer needs. Peter does is quickly and professionally. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to make the switch to xenforo.

Update

After more than a year on maternity leave after giving birth to our beautiful daughter, Luna, I'm back at SchmitzIT and am looking for a part time position as a Community Manager / forum administrator/designer.

I am so lucky I managed to get a part-time job in the game-industry I love so much, and need a part-time job to fill in the rest (or several smaller part-time jobs ;) Even a few hours a week might be interesting =) ) - as well as freelance-based design/styling jobs.

My latest project is: www.myhorsefriends.com - which is still in development. This is a portal for a horse game for tweens, which was released in December 2013. I have been styling and designing the portal, and I work as both the admin and Community Manager on the portal and on all social media for the game.

Also have a look at my profile and CV at www.eyesonastick.com

Let me know if there are any ways, I can help you :)
Thank you!

Top Bottom