s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.0

No permission to download
I have looked into both of these sites and they don't seem to have a large and/or mainstream audience at the moment so I'm going to have to decline for now. Based on a cursory search, I think it's possible to add them to your own forums as a custom media site.
Obviously that sucks but I understand, the TV side of Gab.com is new but the site just got 55 million people recently when Parler got shut down.

I dont know how to make those edits but hopefully in the future you will reconsider. Thanks again for looking.

FYI, i just posted in my Forum more than 2500 links, tweets, websites in one single thread for compilation purposes.

The s9e Media Sites with XF handled perfectly. No errors, no problems. Of course the performance in the browser (Firefox) takes a little punch in the beginning, but after that, things go more smoothly than Facebook itself.

Congratulations for this great work Joshy. I don't know why XF doesn't bought your rights to make this official.

FYI, i just posted in my Forum more than 2500 links, tweets, websites in one single thread for compilation purposes.
Wow, that's a lot of embeds for sure! o_O

If your thread is publicly accessible, would you mind sending me a link? I've tested the "lazy loader" with a couple hundreds of videos per page but I'm curious to see it in action in a real thread. That could inform future decisions related to real-world performance. Also, f you have a lot of YouTube videos in it, make sure you enable the lightweight placeholder option. (search for ClickToLoad in the admin panel's search box)

Wow, that's a lot of embeds for sure! o_O

If your thread is publicly accessible, would you mind sending me a link? I've tested the "lazy loader" with a couple hundreds of videos per page but I'm curious to see it in action in a real thread. That could inform future decisions related to real-world performance. Also, f you have a lot of YouTube videos in it, make sure you enable the lightweight placeholder option. (search for ClickToLoad in the admin panel's search box)

Oh yeah man! You should have a lot of pride of your add-on! It's incredible.

Of course i can share the link. Since is a aggregation thread, my posts starts at page 4. I tried to post something about 100 links/embeds per post to test and your add-on handled perfectly, getting around 2,5k in total. Now we have already 8 pages and ~180 posts in the thread.

Include tweets, facebook, links to 'normal' websites, videos, media, etc.

I'm going to check this YouTube option. Should help a little.

If you need something more, just call me.

Best regards Joshy!

Hello, i install to use google drive, i have videos hosted in google drive and they embed perfect with, but the problem is if i share the post link on facebook, on iphones the video do not play, using safari wont play neither iF I don't disable PREVENT CROSS-SITE TRACKING, is there any wait to avoid this behavior in iphones?

thanks

I'm not familiar with Safari's settings and how their anti-tracking works so I'm not aware of any special tricks to avoid tripping it, sorry.

Top Bottom