s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.3

No permission to download
FYI

On uninstall of this add-on, even the basic youtube links would no longer embed on Xenforo. I checked settings, and the selection to automatically embed media was still selected, but it wasn't embedding.

I've since reinstalled and embeds work again, just letting you know because I had to disable add-ons briefly while tracking down a problem on my forum. Seems like the uninstall might not be completely clean, not sure.

I've just tested uninstalling version 2.6.19 of the add-on on XenForo 2.2.2 and it automatically reinstalls the default media sites that ship with XenForo, whether or not the add-on was disabled before uninstalling. It may be possible for unrelated issues to interfere with the uninstall step or add-on but afaik everything's fine under normal circumstances.

If you simply disable the add-on (while leaving it installed) none of the supported media sites will work.

Everything okay with *****ite for you guys?

My Embeds are not showing the title of the video, only the frame video. But plays normal. I just can’t reach the *****ute site.

The first 5 letters form a word which is in the censor.

There's no staff override - I just used bbcode to bypass it.
That's not something we typically permit but in this case it's a false positive.

1611424457066.webp

hi josh

is there any way to stop reddit videos form autoplaying? they are a proper mare, have you noticed or had similar issues? (it might be default xenforo, i'm not sure, but hoping you might know more about it than me)

My Embeds are not showing the title of the video, only the frame video. But plays normal. I just can’t reach the *****ute site.

It looks intentional on their part.

is there any way to stop reddit videos form autoplaying?

None that I know of. The add-on uses their default embed code and they don't provide an option to toggle autoplay. In theory it would be possible to disable autoplay at the browser's level but in some cases it may prevent the video from playing at all.

Top Bottom