s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.0

No permission to download
Then have I got news for you; It's already supported. I've just updated the add-on's description with the current list of sites.

Then have I got news for you; It's already supported. I've just updated the add-on's description with the current list of sites.
The best I can get is a good looking embeded link that takes the viewer over to the RUMBLE site, but not the actual playable video itself like a YouTube video presents.
Is that what I should be expecting?

I tried all of them to see what I could get to display

<iframe class="rumble" width="640" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vaz5et/?pub=1dmd7" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All of those URLs work fine on my board. Make sure you have the latest version of the add-on installed, that it is enabled and that "Auto-embed links" is enabled (search for autoEmbedMedia in your admin panel search box.) If you type Rumble in the admin panel's search box it should give you an option to edit the media site. Make sure that it is ☑ Enabled and that you didn't check ☐ Do not auto-embed links from this site.

This is what the editor should look like if the add-on is installed correctly:
xenforo-rumble.webp

Last edited:
Might have missed it already but any update coming so that these stupid FB watch urls will embed instead of showing up as a log in link? (the links themselves are public)

I tried all of them to see what I could get to display

<iframe class="rumble" width="640" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vaz5et/?pub=1dmd7" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that video comes up as not found, which might be why it's not playing.

ebay is changing link structure... i assume this will need to be updated ?

This month, eBay Partner Network will move from rover-based tracking links to a new tracking link format, which will comply with industry standards and fully support Tracking Prevention Frameworks such as Apple Webkit ITP, Mozilla Firefox ETP, or Microsoft Edge Tracking Prevention.

On Thursday, February 18, all ePN tools and widgets and eBay's Data Feeds and Browse APIs will automatically start serving the new tracking links.

All remaining rover-based links you have shared will need to be replaced with the new tracking links by Wednesday, March 31. Start converting links today with our helpful new Link Conversion tool, part of the Smart Share browser extension.

Read more about this change here, and feel free to contact us with any questions.

The eBay Partner Network team

ebay is changing link structure... i assume this will need to be updated ?

I don't think there's anything related to eBay in this add-on, so no it shouldn't affect it.

I assume you meant to enter that in the search box but in case it was a request I looked up the name in Alexa which told me the site is a couple of month old and slowly gaining traction. I'm not considering adding support for it at the moment but that's something that could be added manually via XenForo's media site admin tools.

Top Bottom