s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.3

No permission to download
Can you tell me what I did wrong? Thanks

Error: Class '\MediaSites\Setup' not found in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 442
  1. XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 777
  2. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 371
  3. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
  9. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I've had some users report that Spotify apparently has a new short embed format? The domain is being served by nameservers on spotify.com so looks legit.

example; https://link.tospotify.com/ENxGAydPmbb

I've updated the CSS to work with XFMG's new layout but there's something that causes it to show a scroll bar on the video and as far as I can tell, there's no simple way to avoid it. It may even be a browser bug, because changing the CSS at runtime gives different results. For now I have disabled scrollbars in XFMG, hopefully this won't cause issues with the other embeds.
Has this been fixed and/or have there been any issues with other embeds reported? Thanks.

I'm catching up with posts that were made while I was unavailable. If your post didn't get a reply it means I missed it so feel free to bring it up to my attention and I'll address it asap.

I expect to publish an update in a few days.

Can you please add websites Parler.com & rumble.com
I've just looked at their metrics and while both sites have been stagnant for a long time it seems they've been picking up steam lately. However, it looks like Parler does not provide a way to embed their content, maybe by design. Rumble does provide an embedded player but it requires additional processing (data scraping) which adds to the add-on's ongoing maintenance. So I have to decline for now but I will reconsider if they maintain their current growth. If Rumble is important enough to your site that you'd like to sponsor its addition, you can send me a direct message and I will give you a quote asap.

Can you tell me what I did wrong? Thanks

Error: Class '\MediaSites\Setup' not found in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 442
I don't know how that error could happen because the name of the class is s9e\MediaSites\Setup and I don't know how it could get truncated. What version of the add-on, XenForo and PHP is that? I suggest installing the add-on by uploading the archive directly via XenForo's admin panel. The button says "Install/upgrade from archive". It will guarantee that all the files uploaded correctly.

I've had some users report that Spotify apparently has a new short embed format? The domain is being served by nameservers on spotify.com so looks legit.
That's a shortened URL, used to "share" links right? I don't always support those because they often become abandoned and they can't be resolved anymore. That's less of an issue in XenForo because those short URLs are resolved at posting time, so I'll look into adding support for them if people are actually using them.

Has this been fixed and/or have there been any issues with other embeds reported? Thanks.
The scrollbar is hidden in CSS, so you can consider it fixed. I'm not aware of any issues at the moment.

I don't know how that error could happen because the name of the class is s9e\MediaSites\Setup and I don't know how it could get truncated. What version of the add-on, XenForo and PHP is that? I suggest installing the add-on by uploading the archive directly via XenForo's admin panel. The button says "Install/upgrade from archive". It will guarantee that all the files uploaded correctly.

Im running the latest version of XenForo and I downloaded the version of your mod that automatically downloads when you click it. Doesn't give me an option to choose another version of your mod. All I did was upload your /src/addon/Mediasite..... Then I go to admin panel click install in the addon section.

I've just reinstalled it this way and as far as I can tell, everything is fine here. Try asking in the general support forum, see if somebody knows about that kind of issue. Feel free to tag me and I'll follow the discussion.

There's an image placeholder before the video player is inserted in Reddit's page. The error occurs when the video player is created and the execution stops after the placeholder is removed but before the video player is inserted, resulting in a blank space.

same at my end. didn't report because this was a reddit issue... i am actually considering disabling reddit because their videos auto play and that's annoying.

About 10% of the time, a Twitter embed only shows halfway. When I hit reload, it then loads the entire tweet. This has happened to me on multiple computers.

twitter-embed.webp

Top Bottom