s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.3

No permission to download
I'll try to mess up more updates then. :giggle:

You do a very good job with this plugin.

In the next months i can guarantee a small donation (if my Forum get some profit).

XenForo should buy your rights to fully implement your functions. Is a indispensable add-on for any Forum in the internet.

Thanks for this great job, Joshy. I hope you can develop more and more add-ons for us!

If a VK link does not work for you, you can post it here and I'll take a look at it. However, in recent years VK has made changes to the site that are solely aimed at making it harder to embed their content anonymously, which sometimes makes it impossible to do from a forum.

If a normal VK link does not work, try their "Embed" link. I don't know how it's called on their site but it should be the URL given in the "Embed HTML" that is sometimes provided.

@JoshyPHP had a weird one with an imgur media image imbed today. On mobile the box isnt respecting the width of the screen

Offending image

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How it looks on iphone 7

2BDF55F9-98B6-47C3-B636-18273C1BBCFD.webp

Works fine here

@oksiak Ok, done.

@Rambro I updated the Imgur iframe the other day, that must be the reason. Try again in a minute, I believe it will be fixed then. (you may have to do a hard-reload or empty your browser's cache)

@Rambro I updated the Imgur iframe the other day, that must be the reason. Try again in a minute, I believe it will be fixed then. (you may have to do a hard-reload or empty your browser's cache)
i checked the update list and i didn't see imgur listed. i think i'm up to date save for the update you released today.

I seem to be missing a template file.

Template public:_media_site_embed_instagram not found.

What should the content of that file be? I'll create it.

@JoshyPHP Any chance of adding Onedrive support? I know it might not be in hot demand as a video sharing service, but I have a business account with them and it would be handy for me to be able to upload the occasional instructional vid to the account and just drop it in a post for viewing. Figure it can't hurt to ask! Thank you

@imno007 In my experience, that kind of websites require more maintenance than they are useful so I'm going to have to decline, sorry. I have no experience with OneDrive but judging by their knowledge base entry I'm not sure it's possible to embed a file based solely on its URL, a new URL may need to be generated via the OneDrive interface.

@imno007 In my experience, that kind of websites require more maintenance than they are useful so I'm going to have to decline, sorry. I have no experience with OneDrive but judging by their knowledge base entry I'm not sure it's possible to embed a file based solely on its URL, a new URL may need to be generated via the OneDrive interface.
I've no idea myself. And I can't find any embed options for files within Onedrive, so I'm not sure when that knowledge base entry was written. I thought there had been a Onedrive addon for older versions of XF, which was why I was thinking it was possible, but I can't find it now. But no problem, not the end of the world. Thanks

Top Bottom