s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.6

No permission to download
JoshyPHP updated s9e Media Sites with a new update entry:

Updated Mastodon + misc cleanups

Mastodon now supports more types of URLs. Also, the list of allowed hosts can now be edited on the Mastodon media site page directly rather than in the add-on's options.

Other miscellaneous changes include:
  • Bits and options related to the now-defunct Amazon embeds have been removed. The temporary Amazon media site is still present and associate tags are still handled. There should be no functional change compared to previous version.
  • The requirements have been officially bumped...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Judging by the numbers, Truth Social has a small dedicated audience, and it would probably be better handled in a separate add-on if someone wants to sponsor its creation. If that's you, then send me a direct message and I'll look into it, otherwise I'll wait for it to really blow up in popularity.

I have no idea how popular Truth Social is or isn't, but 2024 is an election year and this platform is used by one of the candidates running for POTUS and people do like to talk about what he says there. I've had a few people post links to content there in the last week or so (for the first time ever). It's not really a big deal to me one way or the other, but I could see where having the links auto-embed would be helpful for this year.

Actually it was pointed out by Chromaniac that Truth Social uses Mastodon or a compatible fork, so there's already support for it right now. If you type "Mastodon" in the admin search box, you can edit the Mastodon media site and add truthsocial.com to the list of allowed hosts. The rest should update itself automatically.

It should look something like this:
mastodon.webp

I found this thread:

is busted for me. Without reviewing the entire 107-page thread, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to tell me how to fix this.

NB: I administer the forum but I'm sort of a super-member (and was a programmer decades ago) and didn't install XF or our add-ons. We have a consultant for that, figured I'd ask here before I ask them.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-S-

Amazon has disabled the product embeds. If you upgrade the add-on to the most recent version, it will display a text link instead.
What add-on? It sounds like you're assuming I have it. I found this mentioned earlier - is that what we're talking about:

s9e/MediaSites​

Link for this, anyone?

Thanks very much, everyone.

-S-

Yes, this add-on. Click the Download button at the top of this page to get the latest release, and/or ask an admin to upgrade the add-on.

Hi @JoshyPHP I got some errors with XF2.2.15 and s9e 2.14.1. What should I do?
Code:
Server-Fehlerprotokoll
ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ',' or ')' src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/XF/Pub/Controller/Editor.php:53
Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto 18. Feb. 2024 um 02:32

Stack-Trace
#0 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(427): Composer\Autoload\{closure}('/var/www/vhosts...')
#1 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('s9e\\MediaSites\\...')
#2 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('s9e\\MediaSites\\...')
#3 src/XF/Extension.php(198): class_exists('s9e\\MediaSites\\...')
#4 src/XF/App.php(3011): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1619): XF\App->extendClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...')
#6 src/XF/Container.php(234): XF\App->XF\{closure}('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2963): XF\Container->create('controller', 'XF:Editor', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(291): XF\App->controller('XF:Editor', Object(XF\Http\Request))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(263): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Editor', 'Ueditor/net/con...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), NULL, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), NULL, NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "/editor/Ueditor/net/controller.ashx"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "http://freetypo3templates.de/editor/Ueditor/net/controller.ashx"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The error comes from whichever PHP version you're running right now. Check with your web host to make sure you're running the correct PHP version.

No, it's close to impossible, barring some very unlikely circumstances. Send me a link to the a page in your forums that should display your Wordle and I'll give you a definite answer.

How do you display Wordle results normally?

No, it's close to impossible, barring some very unlikely circumstances. Send me a link to the a page in your forums that should display your Wordle and I'll give you a definite answer.

How do you display Wordle results normally?

I disabled add on and it’s still broken. Something else I guess.

Top Bottom