s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Tested with the default XenForo theme, no slowdown.

Post about the scrolling performance issue in the relevant forum or thread and mention me. I'll follow that discussion.

Also, try going to your admin panel in Home > Options > s9e Media Pack and select "Load embedded content immediately". See if it changes anything to your scrolling issues with that style.

The author doesn't respond to posts in the discussion for that resource. I imagine he is probably busy because he has 20+ styles and separate discussions for all of them. I can file a support ticket on the author's site, but it would be private. If you want me to ask something specific in the ticket, I can do that.

I will also try the "Load embedded content immediately" option as you suggested.

@JoshyPHP Quoting gifv videos behaves weirdly.

Quoting a post with just a gifv video results in the video being used just under the 'expand' link, and when you click that link it doesn't expand properly.

Reported here, screen cap like so:
Capture.webp

Quoting a post with just a gifv video results in the video being used just under the 'expand' link, and when you click that link it doesn't expand properly.

I'd need the exact URL of that video and the content of the [MEDIA] tag that XenForo created for it.

For some reason gfycat's are always cut off for me on mobile now. They were fine at one point

mhoRyR7lsvDDeKLOVj1xbfNTKv_6CcOJMf-KB6Hc5zTv42kXsIotNtJysHytaDTVfxfZgdEYw5T2uB5eLRRnMqAC0gZ7q_9Ix1tDJDcClQAbfUpj2IplxN54kwGcO2bNFBr4Io6haT565n7MVViqUB3RUYB6SSfwRjoqzjxs_M5r7v4fZqldXVuqxJCFADYTuYXGuVny2Llbs1A8zagBRpoPMJAM4qz8QHguKnHHgDcNnptLlDKLtyCZRz4OnGictL5RJ2Xhdvltcw9nylsZCgLDCWG6CO0ZuBRYfi7RiYArNpZZqNg_Y5DvHuCB6_fPef4NYkZT_pKCz5q9GpyTG9PlIXQFxTV6xcy1jCnyjvWlqgjK7vOe4jDWPrqgd6DuEb-3MZF2LiL4U7RQXcCX3JOr-C2KbQOrlMMFL8spr_qrY02EJ3tJaIKxBhvAVHsbQbA_lumTkrZbD_aQTR3BjhY4zMzn-GJbrcsG2npM80P2y0sWkFKhavtNjIVG0FozWyM0XG4IXNP6GiFNOkvK_7jDX_tcE8g5CrcF76qcXTdW=w628-h1115-no

It seems that Imgur have changed their layout (they often do) and videos aren't as responsive as they used to. That's on their side, I can't change it but I'll see if I can embed those videos differently to avoid this issue.

In the meantime you can edit the BBCode and replace "type=gifv" with "type=gallery". It won't look the same but at least you'll have the full video.

http://i.imgur.com/D6Ri6Ub.gifv
It seems that Imgur have changed their layout (they often do) and videos aren't as responsive as they used to. That's on their side, I can't change it but I'll see if I can embed those videos differently to avoid this issue.

In the meantime you can edit the BBCode and replace "type=gifv" with "type=gallery". It won't look the same but at least you'll have the full video.

Damn them! What BBCode would I edit? imgur?

In that case you could also modify the MediaBBcodes.php and change the reference of gifv
to gallery for the bbcode output.

I should mention that I am just giving you options in case you are in a hurry to do something before an official fix is provided in the thread here.

@JoshyPHP

My members keep saying some sites are not working, they all are its just them not adding it correctly. Would it be possible you could add an example for users to see on each site they are trying to add?

If not i could create a thread and list all sites & examples but would rather the addon do it :)

Top Bottom