s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
@JoshyPHP -- As per #3 above, I found the culprit thanks to you setting up a test page and isolating it outside of us -- in our case it was referencing some non-existing elements (graphical and javascript-wise) from an old theme. I switched the customer to a new theme and the problem went away, yay!

I'm currently reviewing the compatibility with popular themes, was the issue related to a custom modification or a stock theme?

I'm currently reviewing the compatibility with popular themes, was the issue related to a custom modification or a stock theme?

It was a custom modification, we wrapped Wordpress navbar around the theme and the old code was still referencing some parts of it after we removed it. Our fault. ; )

Ray

I will consider it but I'm busy at the moment and I don't know when I'll be able to get to it. By the looks of it, the site is mostly used to host sports clips? It looks like a prime target for UFC/FIFA Cease & Desist letters.

This has most likely been answered already, but I couldn't find it.

How do I change the dimension of the YouTube embed. The current one seems to be too small for my taste and I haven't figured out how to change it with the latest version, as it says "Deprecated" in the options menu.

thank you in advance!

Most video players are limited to 640 × 360 to avoid taking up the entire screen on desktop browsers. You can change their size in CSS. For instance, if you want YouTube videos to be displayed in 1280 × 720 you would need the following in your EXTRA.css template:
CSS:
[data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube"] { max-width: 1280px !important; }

Most video players are limited to 640 × 360 to avoid taking up the entire screen on desktop browsers. You can change their size in CSS. For instance, if you want YouTube videos to be displayed in 1280 × 720 you would need the following in your EXTRA.css template:
CSS:
[data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube"] { max-width: 1280px !important; }

Thanks for your quick and on point reply. This was exactly what I was looking for. And only for YouTube, so it's perfect. Many thanks! :)

Top Bottom