s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Those sites are part of the add-on. When you uninstalled the add-on you uninstalled those sites, that's why they don't appear in XFMG. You have to reinstall those sites if you want to use them.

YouTube and all those sites are in this add-on. Your old definitions were overwritten with the sites in the add-on. If you want to use the old definitions you have to reinstall them.

@JoshyPHP if your uninstaller does indeed delete the default media sites, it may be worth running this on your uninstall:

PHP:
$db = XenForo_Application::getDb();
$defaultData = XenForo_Install_Data_MySql::getData();
try
{
    $db->query($defaultData['xf_bb_code_media_site']);
}
catch(Zend_Db_Exception $e) {}

That would restore the sites back to default.

@JoshyPHP I want to keep your addon installed and up-to-date because I love a lot of the media codes. But I want to use the XF default youtube for XMG playlist thumbnails. So if add youtube to "Excluded sites" in your options page, and then run a query to add back the default XF youtube media site, will that work? Will that setting also prevent the XF youtube media site from being rewritten with your version when I upgrade?

Thanks a ton!

Yes. If you put "youtube" in the "Excluded sites" field then it will never try to overwrite it again.

I have the same situation few months ago, and still didn't know how to solve it :(
If you know how to reproduce it (IOW: explain step by step how to make the bug happen) then you should post in the Bug Reports forum. Don't forget to specify exactly what browser you use.

Hello, any news about a ebay link insert? Ebay says nothing, why they have killed there mobile view... :(

I can't reproduce that issue locally. I see that on your board the dimensions for the iframe are missing so your browser uses some default values. That happens when Gfycat is inaccessible and the original dimensions cannot be retrieved. Two explanations for that: either your webserver is configured to block access to external websites or Gfycat was temporarily inaccessible. If that's the former, there may be an entry in the error log, or you can link me to a page with your full phpinfo() output and I'll take a look at it. If that's the latter, it happens every now and then and there's nothing we can do about.

I'll look into implementing better default values (instead of relying on the browser's) as a band-aid.

I can't reproduce that issue locally. I see that on your board the dimensions for the iframe are missing so your browser uses some default values. That happens when Gfycat is inaccessible and the original dimensions cannot be retrieved. Two explanations for that: either your webserver is configured to block access to external websites or Gfycat was temporarily inaccessible. If that's the former, there may be an entry in the error log, or you can link me to a page with your full phpinfo() output and I'll take a look at it. If that's the latter, it happens every now and then and there's nothing we can do about.

I'll look into implementing better default values (instead of relying on the browser's) as a band-aid.

Nothing in my error logs.

https://www.thewweforum.com/phpinfo.php

Top Bottom