s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
It could be related to an adblocker or some sort of privacy thing. It could also be related to some sort of sandboxing issue, although it's impossible to say without seeing it on your site.

You can view the iframe directly at this address, see if it works better on its own: https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#526635414338023424
Yeah, this one's driving me bonkers - I messed with the browser privacy settings (which didn't help) and started omitting ad code and it seems like it loads without the Adsense code but not with it...which is strange. Like other people, it started out of nowhere and it's been annoying. I'll mess with it and post here to hopefully help narrow it down. Hope you're doing well - it's Christmas Eve, wasn't expecting a reply but appreciate you taking the time :)

If this helps - the other part where the Tweets use the <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en">, those work, it's the iframes that appear to be having the issue and the conflict.

There's something blocking iframes from rendering. That can be done with a Content-Security-Policy or by interfering with the add-on's lazy loader. You can disable the latter in the options by selecting "Load embedded content immediately".

There's something blocking iframes from rendering. That can be done with a Content-Security-Policy or by interfering with the add-on's lazy loader. You can disable the latter in the options by selecting "Load embedded content immediately".
Just to follow up - updating the add-on and selecting "Load embedded content immediately" seems to have fixed the issue. Hopefully, this helps out a few others as I've noticed you've had other people asking.

Thank you again for taking the time and best wishes to you and yours for a safe and Happy New Year :)

@JoshyPHP - Thanks for this fantastic resource.

Our members are having an issue sharing Google sheets. However, the sheets work if the bb embed code is changed from 'googlesheets' to 'googledrive' -- any thoughts?

When I or one of my members clicks play on an Instagram video it opens up a new tab and takes me to Instagram. Is there a reason the videos aren't playing on the site?

I just updated the add-on btw.

When I or one of my members clicks play on an Instagram video it opens up a new tab and takes me to Instagram. Is there a reason the videos aren't playing on the site?

Can you send me the URL of a page on your site that displays this behaviour?

I use this add-on for embedding google spreadsheets. Is there a way to resize it? I need the height to be longer.

Depending on your browser, you may see a little handle in the bottom right that lets you resize the embed. Otherwise, you can change the height in CSS by editing your EXTRA.less template and adding this:
CSS:
[data-s9e-mediaembed="googlesheets"] { height: 600px !important; }

@Goldie22 I looked into it and that's explicitly set by the Instagram developers. Clicking exactly on the small Play button at the bottom will play/pause the video but clicking anywhere else will open the whole thing in a new tab. I recommend you contact Instagram directly to report how you feel about that behaviour.

Can you send me the URL of a page on your site that displays this behaviour?

Depending on your browser, you may see a little handle in the bottom right that lets you resize the embed. Otherwise, you can change the height in CSS by editing your EXTRA.less template and adding this:
CSS:
[data-s9e-mediaembed="googlesheets"] { height: 600px !important; }
Thank you Joshy, will try it!

I had a request from one of my users for the ability to embed a Google Form. Google Forms seem to a type of Google Docs, and I note that it isn't currently possible to embed Google Docs. So, is it at all feasible to have Google Forms embedded in some way?

I believe that Google Forms can be embedded but that's not something I'd like to add to the default list of sites. You may be able to manually add it to your forums as a custom media site.

Top Bottom