s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
I believe that Google Forms can be embedded but that's not something I'd like to add to the default list of sites
May I ask if there is a technical reason why? Specifically, are there issues (e.g. security?) I should be aware of before I attempt to setup my own custom media code?

No, it's just that Google Forms isn't useful to many forums and each new addition increases the addon's maintenance upkeep so I try to focus on the popular ones.

Hi, we can't seem to be able to embed Audiomack players. I just updated S9e to the latest but it's still only showing a link. Is there a special way of embedding the Audiomack players?

Thanks!

Guardian video embeds don't seem to be working. It embeds, but just shows a blank frame with no video controls. This is what the embed looks like afterward.

[.MEDIA=theguardian]global/video/2019/jan/31/jess-phillips-on-skilled-workers-ive-met-high-earners-with-literally-no-discernible-skills[/.MEDIA]

It appears The Guardian does not host their own videos anymore and simply relies on YouTube. To embed the YouTube video, you'll need to right-click on the player and copy the video's URL. I'll update this add-on to avoid replacing unsupported URLs from The Guardian.

Josh I getting "The pasted text does not appear to be a valid URL."
Using youtube url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PukqhfMxfc

Also seems to be happening to other media sites: https://vimeo.com/315528770

Xenforo 2.0 w/ Media sites 2.3, if it matters I updated recently from X1 to X2, deleted old addon and reinstalled the new version! Maybe something got corrupted on the upgrade? All the media sites BBcodes are enabled.

@gldtn That can happen if the Parser.php file is missing. Try reuploading everything. If it doesn't work, try uninstalling it, removing all the file, then reuploading everything and reinstalling it.

@gldtn That can happen if the Parser.php file is missing. Try reuploading everything. If it doesn't work, try uninstalling it, removing all the file, then reuploading everything and reinstalling it.

Re-uploading the parser.php did the trick, your the best! Sorry for posting in the wrong version of the add-on. Thanks for the support!

Hi @JoshyPHP, I seem to be having some trouble with the addon.

As you can see here: https://onlyonecardiff.city/threads/gold-goals-thread.8570/ I have a number of Tweets embedded with the addon but today the Tweets aren't loading, it's just saying "This tweet is unavailable", but if you click the link it takes you to the tweet on Twitter itself and the Tweet loads fine on there.

Also, when I disable the addon and use Twitter's own embed code it works fine.

What can I do about this?

@colcar Sorry, it's my fault and it should already be fixed by the time you read this. I published an update an hour ago that I forgot to check. I rolled it back and it should work now. (you might have to clear your browser's cache to see it immediately)

@colcar Sorry, it's my fault and it should already be fixed by the time you read this. I published an update an hour ago that I forgot to check. I rolled it back and it should work now. (you might have to clear your browser's cache to see it immediately)
Ah good, I'm just relieved it wasn't something I'd done 😁

@JoshyPHP FYI, xboxdvr rebanded to Gamedvr (affects XF1/XF2 version) ;
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Xon Ok, thanks for the heads-up. I need to think about how I want to handle it but I expect to publish an update before the old domain goes down. The simplest way to handle it is to just add the new domain to the list but it also means that years from now, embeds from GameDVR will be listed as "MEDIA=xboxdvr".

Top Bottom