Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 1.11.0

No permission to download
Xon updated Report Improvements by Xon with a new update entry:

1.8.6 - Feature Update

• Integrate reply-bans into warning process.
    • On issuing a warning, options under 'content tab' to issue a reply ban
    • Admin settable defaults for;
      • Reply ban type; none/temporary/permanent.
      • Reply ban duration
      • Send alerts
        • Reply ban reason is automatically set to the warning title if empty.
    • Reply bans issued from a post warning automatically log to the post report.
  • Display linked reports when reporting a post
  • Display...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Xon: seems like a Report Improvements bug: Any thread I want to delete shows the option "Resolve Linked Report" in the deletion modal overlay. That should only be shown when there is an actual report linked to the thread. I can't remember that this was present before the last add-on update.

resolve_linked_report.webp

@Xon: seems like a Report Improvements bug: Any thread I want to delete shows the option "Resolve Linked Report" in the deletion modal overlay. That should only be shown when there is an actual report linked to the thread. I can't remember that this was present before the last add-on update.

View attachment 156661
This is a somewhat of a design flaw. When the pop-up occurs hasn't actually checked to see if it needs to resolve anything.

It is just there so if you do delete the thread, you have the option of what you want todo with any reports from that thread as a bulk-operation.

Hi, is it possible to disable the reports expire time because Closed Reports show me only the last 7 days.

Hi, is it possible to disable the reports expire time because Closed Reports show me only the last 7 days.
That is stock behaviour (ie this add-on doesn't change it). Only the last 24 hours of reports are shown "recently" and then in 7 day chunks when you click "closed reports" and page through the results.

It currently isn't supported for changing these values.

Hey @Xon , I'm not sure how to set this up so that a forum mod only has perms to comment/update on reports for his/her assigned forum. When assigning perms for the forum mod, if I check perms to 'view' reports and 'update', 'comment' etc on them, then the user gets has permission to view, update and comment on all post reports (not just those in his forum). If I uncheck the above, the mod cannot view the report center at all.

Hey @Xon , I'm not sure how to set this up so that a forum mod only has perms to comment/update on reports for his/her assigned forum. When assigning perms for the forum mod, if I check perms to 'view' reports and 'update', 'comment' etc on them, then the user gets has permission to view, update and comment on all post reports (not just those in his forum). If I uncheck the above, the mod cannot view the report center at all.
Is "Reports respect view-node permission" set in the admincp?

Also make sure they are assigned the per-forum permissions from a usergroup on the forum, as I'm not 100% sure how the per-content moderator applies permissions as that was never something I've really used.

Top Bottom