Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 1.11.0

No permission to download
May be a still question...but with the mentions of XF2 and migrating links, what if we are NOT USING XF2 yet? Do we still install this new versions? Are you auto detecting the version we are running? We still have not moved to V2.

Thanks

This add-on is only for XF1. It is just migrating report comments into using full bbcode (similar to XF2) rather than the pseudo-text format stock XF1 uses.

When warning a member does this store the conversation that gets sent to the offender so that other mods can see what was said?

Maybe it fit's better here then in the other AddOn! Would it be possible the user get's a notification once a report was closed. So the user gets to know that his report was handled.

Maybe it fit's better here then in the other AddOn! Would it be possible the user get's a notification once a report was closed. So the user gets to know that his report was handled.
This is built into the Report system with the 'send alert' option. This add-on actually logs it to the report system as well so you can tell what was sent.

It should be a simple template edit to enable report alerts to be sent by default

When I try and update this add-on using @Chris D's Add-on Install & Upgrade (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/add-on-install-upgrade.960/) I am getting the following error:

Code:
Error Info
Exception: Failed to write to the files:array ( 0 => './library/SV/ReportImprovements/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ModerationQueue.php', 1 => './library/SV/ReportImprovements/XenForo/ModerationQueueHandler/Thread.php', ) - library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php:452
Generated By: CarlM24, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/crimecoastforums.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepDeploy()
#1 /var/www/crimecoastforums.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /var/www/crimecoastforums.com/public_html/admin.php(25): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(124) "https://www.crimecoastforums.com/admin.php?add-ons/step-deploy&addon_install_batch_id=113&q=93995598bfd5ce40787a11f8a7f7dbab"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["add-ons/step-deploy"] => string(0) ""
    ["addon_install_batch_id"] => string(3) "113"
    ["q"] => string(32) "93995598bfd5ce40787a11f8a7f7dbab"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Carl

Could a checkbox onclick be added to reports that labels the report as being handled by a moderator? Sometimes a report pops up, a moderator goes to content to handle and then another moderator does the same. If next to “go to content” button there was a checkbox for “handle report” then perhaps the second moderator would see that the first mod is already on it. Perhaps it could be unchecked to as well as have a time expiration, in the event that it’s not resolved.

@upnet my free User Activity add-on works with reports, which is close to what you are thinking about.

However, I'm unlikely to add any new features to this add-on as I am currently planning on how to migrate this & it's features to XF2

@upnet my free User Activity add-on works with reports, which is close to what you are thinking about.

However, I'm unlikely to add any new features to this add-on as I am currently planning on how to migrate this & it's features to XF2
User activity is interesting, I will look into it more. This reports addon is appreciated!

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom