2. 1.5
Additional requirements
php +5.6, preferably php7
Optional: Enhanced Search Improvements add-on
License
MIT Licence
Visible branding
No
This add-on is untested to work with Tapatalk, and I am unable to support any conflicts which may be caused by the use of it.

This add-on introduces potentially breaking changes to moderation permissions. Please review usergroup permissions carefully!

This is a formally private addon which has been in use for about 6 months before being released.

A Collection of improvements to XF's reporting system. Fully phrased.

Please see the FAQ for the list of addons this addon is known to be incompatible with.

On install, all existing warnings are copied into a new warning change tracking log and associated with reports. This process occurs as a background task, and is non-disruptive.

Note; when reports are sent to a forum, the warning<->report links can not be created!

Feature list:
  • Permission based access to the report center:
    • Default permissions set for groups (global/content) for groups with warn or edit basic profile permissions.
    • New Permissions:
      • View Report center.
      • Comment on open report
      • Comment on closed report
      • Update a report's status
      • Assign report
      • See reporter username
  • User tagging in report comments. (support user group tagging!)
  • Adds Spam Cleaner links in AdminCP (under actions) and to the Moderation Queue front-end
  • Sends an Alert to moderators who have commented/reported on a report.
    • Only sends an alert if the previous alert hasn't been viewed.
    • Report Alerts link to the actual comments for longer reports
    • Report Alerts include the title of the report.
    • Configurable how report comments alerts are sent to moderators (see FAQ).
  • Links Warnings to reports
    • Visible from the warning itself, and when issuing warnings against content.
  • Link Reports to Warnings
    • Logs changes to Warnings (add/edit/delete), and associates them with a report
  • Link Reports to Reply bans.
    • Logs changes to reply bans (add/edit/delete), and associates them with a report
  • Automatically create a report for a warning
  • When issuing a Warning, option to resolve any linked report
  • Separate explicit viewing report permissions by content types; conversation, posts, profile posts, user
  • Only view Alerts/Reports for forums the moderator can see (configurable), in addition to viewing report permission.
  • Optional ability to log warnings into reports when they expire. This does not disrupt who the report was assigned to, and does not re-open the report.
  • Report Comment Likes.
  • Report Alerts are logged into Report Comments.
  • Search report comments
    • Optional ability to search report comments by associated warning points. (Requires Enhanced Search Improvements add-on)
  • Report criteria
New explicit permissions to control access to reports:
  • View User Report
  • View Post Report
  • View Profile Post Report
  • View Conversation Report
See FAQ for how these permissions are automatically assigned.

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this addon.

Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "More Information" link.

Contributions

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
  • report2.webp
    report2.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 2,000
  • warnings.webp
    warnings.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,046
  • warnings2.webp
    warnings2.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,852
  • report.webp
    report.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 2,042
  • report_comment_search.webp
    report_comment_search.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,779
  • report_comment_quick_search.webp
    report_comment_quick_search.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,753
  • ReportCenterPerms.webp
    ReportCenterPerms.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,292
  • criteria.webp
    criteria.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,200
  • options.webp
    options.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 376
  • post_delete_report.webp
    post_delete_report.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 364
Author
Xon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.11.0 - Feature update

Add "Log to report centre and forum" option
  2. 1.10.3 - Maintenance update

Inject Content Date for profile post & profile post comments reports Respect global message...
  3. 1.10.1 - Feature update

Add Warnings for user search link to reports (requires re-indexing report comments) Add Reports...

Latest reviews

This works perfect and finally we're be able to have reports in the report center and also in the forum. Another awesome AddOn by Xon!
Works excellent along with Warning Improvements and Alert Improvements. Very happy with less interaction required from our staff team.
I knew this addon was going to be handy when I installed it, but I could never have anticipated how much work this addon really saves my staff. its a real life saver. There are so many tedious functions which now happen automatically. I am able to run my big board with less staff because of this.

Quality all-round! Thanks Xon!
Very useful for a large board. Allows us to keep better track of the reports so that we don't lose track of them.
This is literally a must-have add-on for any forum of considerable size. The most important feature this add-on contains is the fact that warnings and reports are synced with each other.
Great addition to the report system which is very bare-bone in its core. Helps keeping better overview. Much recommended.
This is an excellent addon, especially the functionality to link warnings to reports. Xon is an amazing developer, as he worked with me to create a workaround for a bug caused by another plugin for which he did not program. Highly recommended!
Giving this one highest marks. I'm thrilled that Xon decided to release this formerly private add-on. If you have a moderate or large sized board, these report improvements will add grease to the wheels of your staff operations. Report comments no longer exist in a vacuum due to mod tagging and alerts, and the tie-in with warnings is a huge time saver. Thanks Xon!!!
Top Bottom