This add-on is untested to work with Tapatalk, and I am unable to support any conflicts which may be caused by the use of it.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- php +5.6, preferably php7
Optional: Enhanced Search Improvements add-on
- MIT Licence
- Visible Branding:
This add-on introduces potentially breaking changes to moderation permissions. Please review usergroup permissions carefully!
This is a formally private addon which has been in use for about 6 months before being released.
A Collection of improvements to XF's reporting system. Fully phrased.
Please see the FAQ for the list of addons this addon is known to be incompatible with.
On install, all existing warnings are copied into a new warning change tracking log and associated with reports. This process occurs as a background task, and is non-disruptive.
Note; when reports are sent to a forum, the warning<->report links can not be created!
New explicit permissions to control access to reports:
- Permission based access to the report center:
- Default permissions set for groups (global/content) for groups with warn or edit basic profile permissions.
- New Permissions:
- View Report center.
- Comment on open report
- Comment on closed report
- Update a report's status
- Assign report
- See reporter username
- User tagging in report comments. (does not yet support user group tagging)
- Adds Spam Cleaner links in AdminCP (under actions) and to the Moderation Queue front-end
- Sends an Alert to moderators who have commented/reported on a report.
- Only sends an alert if the previous alert hasn't been viewed.
- Report Alerts link to the actual comments for longer reports
- Report Alerts include the title of the report.
- Configurable how report comments alerts are sent to moderators (see FAQ).
- Links Warnings to reports
- Visible from the warning itself, and when issuing warnings against content.
- Link Reports to Warnings
- Logs changes to Warnings (add/edit/delete), and associates them with a report
- Automatically create a report for a warning
- When issuing a Warning, option to resolve any linked report
- Separate explicit viewing report permissions by content types; conversation, posts, profile posts, user
- Only view Alerts/Reports for forums the moderator can see (configurable), in addition to viewing report permission.
- Optional ability to log warnings into reports when they expire. This does not disrupt who the report was assigned to, and does not re-open the report.
- Report Comment Likes.
- Report Alerts are logged into Report Comments.
- Search report comments
- Optional ability to search report comments by associated warning points. (Requires Enhanced Search Improvements add-on)
See FAQ for how these permissions are automatically assigned.
- View User Report
- View Post Report
- View Profile Post Report
- View Conversation Report
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [TH] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.
Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.
If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
Report Improvements by Xon 1.3.3.a
A Collection of improvements to XF's reporting system