1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Additional requirements
PHP 7.0+
License
MIT Licence
Visible branding
No
Allows Stickies to be visible in a forum without "View threads by others".

Introduces 1 new permissions:
  • View sticky threads
Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "More Information" link.

Contibutions

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
Author
Xon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 2.0.5 - Maintenance update

Fix add-on icon in XF2.1
  2. 2.0.4 - Bugfix update

Fix "View sticky threads" permission not working for guests
  3. 2.0.3 - Bugfix update

Fix viewing sticky threads (vs viewing them on the forum index) not working as expected

Latest reviews

Very helpful when you need to only let application reviewers to see the applications, instead of the public. Works great and as intended!
Works perfectly, allows me to hide other user threads and still have staff instruction threads visible. Should be built in functionality!
There are cases where you don't want your users to see the threads of a forum. But you want to see them the sticky thread, because that will hold the relevant information you want them to see, like why they cannot see the threads in this forum. And the core software cannot let you to not display the threads but display the sticky thread. They can either see all threads not none at all. With this new permission you can make them to see only the sticky thread. Thank you.
Active and much helpful! would recommend this to anyone! thanks you much of your time. Also it's a great addon to my website <3
Top Bottom