Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 1.11.0

No permission to download
@suineg I'll need to update the installer to populate the supermoderator/moderator permissions tables so they can get reverted properly.

Can you add them as a moderator again, set them to have the report centre permission via the moderator configuration and then remove them? It should then remove those permissions.

@suineg I'll need to update the installer to populate the supermoderator/moderator permissions tables so they can get reverted properly.

Can you add them as a moderator again, set them to have the report centre permission via the moderator configuration and then remove them? It should then remove those permissions.
Sure. You mean make them a full super moderator and not just give them permissions in the user group, right?

Okay @Xon that worked. What I did specifically was add them as a new moderator and give them all of those permissions, then I saved it. Went back in and unchecked those boxes. Save it. Then delete them as a moderator.

All clean now.

Reactions: Xon
Xon updated Report Improvements by Xon with a new update entry:

1.6.4. - Bugfix update

• Fix up search result user report/report comment/report content links.
Note;
  • Searching "Include reported content" and only one of "Include report comments" or "Include user reports" enabled currently will not return reported contents.

When all options are ticked or just "Include reported content", search works as expected.

This is a technical limitation of XF search which I haven't written a workaround for.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The problem is Xenforo is currently doing this effective search;
(type = report comment OR type = report) AND is_report_comment = true/false​
But I need it todo this search:
(type = report comment AND is_report_comment = true/false) OR type = report​

Will your add-ons like this be available for the Beta of XF 2? Our largest site will hopefully be moving to XFs reporting system with the upgrade (we use the archaic create a new thread for reports right now) and this add-on and your warning add-on will be key to making this happen. Would be nice to hit the ground running on Beta 1 and start testing and getting feedback from our staff. :)

Will your add-ons like this be available for the Beta of XF 2? Our largest site will hopefully be moving to XFs reporting system with the upgrade (we use the archaic create a new thread for reports right now) and this add-on and your warning add-on will be key to making this happen. Would be nice to hit the ground running on Beta 1 and start testing and getting feedback from our staff. :)
Report Improvements is one of my add-ons in-flight at being converted to XF2, but due to scheduling I'm not sure when it'll be done. It is a large add-on, and touches a lot of points.

Hi...

Just came across this...So when you get the exclamation red flag top left & click on it to approve/kill potential spam, you get to this page...

Capture1.webp

Next I always click on the "Spam Cleaner" link since that will both delete the content & ban the user. But now when I do that I get this screen:

Capture2.webp

If I turn off this plug-in the clean spam option goes away, thus I am checking with you on it to see if you can please test to see if this is a bug.

NOTE: In the ADMINCP for the user, under ACTIONS, it does work correctly.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom