Conversation Improvements by Xon

Conversation Improvements by Xon 2.4.6

No permission to download
OK thanks but would there be problems if I used Conversation Essentials without Conversation improvements?

OK thanks but would there be problems if I used Conversation Essentials without Conversation improvements?
It would be a completely unsupported configuration, as Conversation Essentials had well baked in assumptions about Conversation Improvements being available. It would also prevent upgrades working cleanly as the installer will complain about missing requirements during the upgrade process

It would be a completely unsupported configuration, as Conversation Essentials had well baked in assumptions about Conversation Improvements being available.
Fair enough./ Might be better to say in the description (of Essentials) that Improvements is required not just Strongly Recommended. And also, that search improvements is therefore required as well because its needed for Conversation Improvements.

Just installed this and it works well so thank you @Xon . Sorry if this has been asked before (doesn't appear so from a search) but is there a feature planned to add a search box to near the top of the conversations screen, say under the "send private message" button? This would seem to me to be a more intuitive way for users to search their own conversations. Thank you

Just installed this and it works well so thank you @Xon . Sorry if this has been asked before (doesn't appear so from a search) but is there a feature planned to add a search box to near the top of the conversations screen, say under the "send private message" button? This would seem to me to be a more intuitive way for users to search their own conversations. Thank you
This add-on adds integration to the existing search box to make conversations an option:
1691109693195.webp

If you use ElasticSearch Essentials there is the "Use specific content type in quick-search where possible" option which makes things like "conversations" selected by default instead of "everywhere".

There is also a search widget which can be slightly customized so you could add that to the conversation page, but I don't have that as a separate add-on.

Can this be renamed to Direct Message / conversation improvements …to make it easier to find

(With conversations being renamed direct messages).

Top Bottom