[rellect] AdBlock Detector [Deleted]

You know what would be awesome imo, is if this detector knows a user has ads enabled, that the user gets a small badge in their postbit area, maybe under their usergroup. It could say "Ads Enabled (y)" or such. My members would probably like this badge to show they are supporting the forum with ads enabled.

You know what would be awesome imo, is if this detector knows a user has ads enabled, that the user gets a small badge in their postbit area, maybe under their usergroup. It could say "Ads Enabled (y)" or such. My members would probably like this badge to show they are supporting the forum with ads enabled.
It's more complicated than it sounds. For example, a user may have an adblocker on his desktop browser, but not on his phone browser.

It's more complicated than it sounds. For example, a user may have an adblocker on his desktop browser, but not on his phone browser.
I guess it would need to be somewhat dynamic. The badge would update depending on what is happening on different platforms. His desktop adblock whitelists the site the badge shows, his mobile is blocking the badge disappears until he is unblocking again. Maybe it would be too much of a load, not sure.

Is he also $5?
The pricing will be a bit different as 5$ was not enough to cover the time I needed to put to support this addon.
The new addon will be offered in a few pricing plans that I will fully explain once I release the addon.

I can say there will be a plan to get the addon for 5$ - but this won't include new updates or support. This will be best for those who want to try the addon and see if they happy with it.

I was messing around with Raspian/Debian yesterday and was introduced to "block origin", which successfully blocked the overlay message on my site as well as ads.

It was so effective that I thought my ad server was down :oops: then realized that I slept since yesterday.

Let me know what I need to do.

Top Bottom