[rellect] AdBlock Detector [Deleted]

I have BD Cache installed, will it still work?
I already set Guest to allow both but still I can't see the overlay as guest :/
You have something that manipulates javascript. It extracted the content from one js file and put it as inline code. This file must be loaded as is, without the file it wouldn't work.
Not sure if it's done by the bd cache you're using or some other addon.

It's done with ngx_pagespeed module.
Any way that can you fix it?
I don't have any problems with ngx_pagespeed in any js files I have, except for this addon.

It's done with ngx_pagespeed module.
Any way that can you fix it?
I don't have any problems with ngx_pagespeed in any js files I have, except for this addon.
I will need access to your forum / other test environment with the same conditions.
Would it be possible?

Fixed now, I just filter your js files on ngx_pagespeed.
But it adds 3 resource to download separately.

By the way, What option I need to set in order for it to run on Guest only?

Fixed now, I just filter your js files on ngx_pagespeed.
But it adds 3 resource to download separately.

By the way, What option I need to set in order for it to run on Guest only?
You may filter just the 'js/rellect/AdblockDetector/advertisement.js'
As long as the other scripts keep the same execution order, it should work.

In the permissions, to disable the alert for specific groups you should set the Can Bypass permission to Allow.
If your all groups based on the Registered group (as it should be), you may just set it there, instead of editing each group separately.

Reactions: rdn
I have some concern with this addon.
I'm using the overlay that Guest cannot dismiss.
Now the notice is taking up all the display on mobile devices/small screen, can you please disable it for small screen devices?

Add: The notice overlay is also not responsive.

Now the notice is taking up all the display on mobile devices/small screen, can you please disable it for small screen devices?

I think, I'm wrong.
Mobile devices don't have ad blocker extension? Android and IOS? :D

If you don't want it to be dismissed, what the matter how much space it would take?
- It is responsive. Just not on resizing. Refresh the page and it would open in the optimal width.
I think, I'm wrong.
Mobile devices don't have ad blocker extension? Android and IOS? :D
The default browsers usually don't have adblockers.

Reactions: rdn
I'm using BD Mail addon, and user's having email bounced will be remove from Registered Group, then Overlay Notice are showing to them.

They will not know what happens with their account because they cannot see the notice fully anymore.
Can you please exclude those user's under Email Bounced State?

I'm using BD Mail addon, and user's having email bounced will be remove from Registered Group, then Overlay Notice are showing to them.

They will not know what happens with their account because they cannot see the notice fully anymore.
Can you please exclude those user's under Email Bounced State?
May you please show me that in a screenshot?
I want to see what's the problem exactly.

I only activated this for guests. In the phrase, I also added that if they register, they will stop seeing this message, and will watch less ads overall. I included a link to connect/register as well.
Alert Type?
  • Overlay
  • Floating Message
  • Notice

rellect updated [rellect] Adblock Detector with a new update entry:

v1.1.0

[CHANGED]
In this version the detection way is changed a little bit to work asynchronously. Means no additional http requests (of the js files) during the page load.

[FIXED]
The adblock service sometimes adds rules for specific domains in order to prevent some kind of things, such as detecting that it's activated.
So if your domain is in that list, this addon wouldn't work (they actually block the detection)....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom