Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Does it works with own fields with number? and does it works with 10 steps deep after the first referrer?

The add-on adds two custom user fields: Username and Invitation code. It doesn't work with other fields.

Hey,

Was wondering if the top referral list can be hidden for members to see. This to prevent members to not refer if they do not see any chance in winning the contest.

Thanks!

Hi there, after all upgrades complete and zen to 2.1.0 I get there when clicking on the top referrers page.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'u2.like_count' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException()in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line196
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() insrc/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() insrc/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() insrc/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() insrc/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 106
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAll() insrc/addons/Siropu/ReferralContests/Repository/Contest.php at line 51
[*]Siropu\ReferralContests\Repository\Contest->getContestTopReferrers() insrc/addons/Siropu/ReferralContests/Pub/Controller/Contest.php at line 47
[*]Siropu\ReferralContests\Pub\Controller\Contest->actionTopReferrers() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() insrc/XF/App.php at line 2177
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
[/LIST]

How does this system work? Does a referral only count if someone use your link when registering? Does it work with Steam Integration? Can people use your a referral link when already registered?

Hello,

Having trouble with members not being able to generate an invite code.

Trying to allow them to only be able to send one invite code and this is how i've configured it in the user group permissions.

I've attached my user error as well

Please let me know if you can help

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2Capture.webp
    2Capture.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom