Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
hello sir, in your description it says, will work with dbtech credits
how much functions does it have with dbtech credits?

i have question, is this possible?

i want referral user to get credits every time his referrer buy credits based on percentage%

(example)

Admin Option: referrals get 100 credits when register
Admin Option: referrals get 10% of purchase credits

1. User(Joey) registers with user(Siropu) referral link
alert - siropu you get 100 credts because user joey register with your referral link

2. User Joey buy credits 10,000 credits
alert - siropu you get 1000credits(10%) because user Joey bought 10,000 credits

3. Siropu Profile

4. joey profile

also:

Suggestion: Most Referrals in Members and Side Bar

Suggestion: Referral Widget, Most Referrals, Latest Referrals

thank you!

Last edited:
how much functions does it have with dbtech credits?
It rewards referrers with credits for each referral or for winning contests. That's basically it.
As for your suggestions not related to credits, those are already implemented, except "recent referrals".

you limit "send invitations" in the user group you can still generate more than however much you've limited.
Did you upgraded to 2.1.9? that version fixes the issue.

Quick question, on the Create Invitations page it says "This option allows you to create invitations that you can send out using a method other than email.".

What's the difference between sharing an invitation link on social media versus a referral link? Wouldn't the referral link work for both?

Just one small thing I noticed that you might want to update for the next version. When displaying the referral list widget to unregistered/unconfirmed people, the tools link is displayed in the widget footer.

Would it be possible to have more advanced auto custom prizes? This would be in terms of an automatic upgraded account, gift card prizes (of a gift card we provide), roles, etc. Also maybe multiple prizes per place.

Last edited:
Editing users via the admin panel and changing the referrer doesn't seem to be working?

No errors as such, it just doesn't "stick".

I have looked into it and it seems that the username field data is not available in the user entity when you save it from ACP.

Top Bottom