Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
So, let me get this straight...

If I buy your plugin and the plugin of the paid registrations.

Users who buy the registration with the other extension should put in the invitation code field that will appear with your plugin?

Is there an option to buy invitations with your plugin ?

Invitation code is optional if you do not use the option "Make board invitation only". If this option is enabled, all users who want to register will need an invitation code sent by an existing member.

Else, members can use their referral link to referr others to join.

Invitation code is optional if you do not use the option "Make board invitation only". If this option is enabled, all users who want to register will need an invitation code sent by an existing member.

Else, members can use their referral link to referr others to join.

Therefore, this plugin and the registration fee plugin do not complement each other at all.

I thought you could use the option to pay for registration and have the option to register by invitation.

Maybe by paying the registration you would send an invitation from the administrator account, for example, to the paypal mail selected in the other plugin.

I understood that this would be the proper functioning

Hi there,

Would you ever consider in the future having it so the plugin was able to trigger only if a user had gained a certain user group (or upgrade).

We use XenForo as a platform to license software, and we'd love this if it could say log a referral every time a new user was able to convert to a subscriber.

E.g user 1 sends user 2 a referral code, when user 2 gets group 'Software License' (or buys upgrade 'Software License'), user 1 is credited with a referral.

Love the idea so far though, will still consider it.

Read where? There is currently a bug on the registration page (when accessed directly) when invite only mode is enabled and you try to paste the invitation code and the field gets cleared up right away. If you click on the register overlay or access the page via invitation link, it works fine.

Siropu updated Referral Contests 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added spam cleaner options to remove referrer and referrals. Requires the new user group permission "Use the spam cleaner to remove referrer/referrals".
Added admin option to select user groups when creating invitations from ACP. The registered user will be added to those groups upon registration.

Bugs Fixed
Issue with invitation code autocomplete on registration page where the field gets cleared up when you try to manually paste the invitation code.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Create a reward type in ACP > Referral Contests > Reward types and in Admin option set that type for "Referral reward".

Create a reward type in ACP > Referral Contests > Reward types and in Admin option set that type for "Referral reward".
Hey, i have a custom system for offering rewards and i want to add it to the rewards type, is there a class i can extend or a system where my code can be called in the event a reward needs to be given out? Which is the best place to plug this in?

There is no easy way of doing that. It was not designed to support custom reward types where you can plug your own.

If you search the code for if ($rewardType->isTrophyPoints()) you will see how rewards are awarded.

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getPushTemplateName() on null src/XF/Service/Alert/Pusher.php:53
Generated by: Unknown account Jan 31, 2020 at 12:35 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php(175): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->getNotificationBody()
#1 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(147): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->push()
#2 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(111): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(41, 41, 'NAME...', 'siropu_referral...', 2, 'winner', Array)
#3 src/addons/SV/UserMentionsImprovements/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(17): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(SV\CollaborativeThreads\XF\Entity\User), 41, 'NAME...', 'siropu_referral...', 2, 'winner', Array)
#4 src/addons/Siropu/ReferralContests/Cron/Contest.php(60): SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(SV\CollaborativeThreads\XF\Entity\User), 41, 'NAME...', 'siropu_referral...', 2, 'winner')
#5 [internal function]: Siropu\ReferralContests\Cron\Contest::getContestWinner(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#6 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#10 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#11 {main}

It also keeps giving the credit awards to people. Like today is the end of the event and people in the top 5 already got send the credits three times now.

I cannot reproduce it but I've made some changes. Please re-download the latest version and see how it goes.

• Love
Reactions: jul
I cannot reproduce it but I've made some changes. Please re-download the latest version and see how it goes.

Today it gave credits to players again. Three times to be exact. So the updated version unfortunately doesn't work.

Top Bottom