QuoteME !

QuoteME ! 2.1.1

No permission to download
cclaerhout updated QuoteME ! with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.0 released

Version 2.0.0 released

• JS code has been deeply rewritten. It is more flexible and should be compatible with other JS codes that bind functions on the messageContent element

• QuoteME supports now Touch Screen devices:
    # Notebooks such as Sony Vaio
    • With v1.x of this addon, any touch screen devices were rejected, so it was not possible to use it on systems that have both a touch screen & a mouse
    • On these devices, the quoteME management hasn't changed (the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hm
i updated but now it is not working on safari browser . on Opera is working fine without any issus …

have you any idea why its not going ?

greetz lemmi

hm
i updated but now it is not working on safari browser . on Opera is working fine without any issus …

have you any idea why its not going ?

greetz lemmi
I suppose you're using a Mac. Since the developer of Safari has stopped on Windows, I don't have anyway to test it. You will have to check the console.
I've only tested it with Safari on Ipad (iOS7) & Ipod Touch (iOS6).

I suppose you're using a Mac. Since the developer of Safari has stopped on Windows, I don't have anyway to test it. You will have to check the console.
I've only tested it with Safari on Ipad (iOS7) & Ipod Touch (iOS6).

yes i use a mac . can you tell what i need to check in the console ?
and it´s your add-on goes with safari on a iPhone (iOS7)?

greetz and thanks for your fast replay :-)

ok

now it is going . i have set in the style option the point fixed and now it is going . so it works on safari on mac

but with iPhone .. i don't now what i must do that it will show me quote ..

greets lemmi

ok

now it is going . i have set in the style option the point fixed and now it is going . so it works on safari on mac

but with iPhone .. i don't now what i must do that it will show me quote ..

greets lemmi
Check the point 4 of the FAQ and this screenshot:
demo03-png.46211

Today i upgraded from an earlier version to the latest one. I had 1.7.4 probably before.

Seems like the Fast Quotes link is inactive on all thread. Is it possible to change it to have ON in default?
I tried to use all kinds of settings but not worked.

Let me know if i overview something :)

@viktorlantos

The whole idea of this link/trigger is to make it disable by default to avoid any unwanted behaviour when viewing the thread. So I will not change this, but you can use the direct mode if you want instead (see inside the options).

@viktorlantos

The whole idea of this link/trigger is to make it disable by default to avoid any unwanted behaviour when viewing the thread. So I will not change this, but you can use the direct mode if you want instead (see inside the options).

Thank you for your quick feedback. Sure this is ok. I had this on before all the time. So no explanation needed to the users.
In direct mode i did not get the immedite popup. Using firefox and the latest Xen community ed.

Some apperance modification of QuoteMe pop-up menu:
Go to
Admin->Apperance->Style properties->QuoteMe container
and in the Miscellaneous css text field add:
Code:
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #6cb2e4;
border-top: 5px solid #6cb2e4;
overflow: hidden;
-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);
-moz-box-shadow: 0px 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);
-khtml-box-shadow: 0px 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);
box-shadow: 0px 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);
min-width: 100px;
position: absolute;
z-index: 7500;
background-color: #ffffff;
border-radius: 0px;

@cclaerhout The new version has completely fubared my mobile usage. When its on, about 5 out of 10 times you use the regular 'Post Reply' button the quoted text will load but then the editor won't let you type. Or, if it does let you type, it will suddenly cut off. Then the cursor will get stuck somewhere in the middle of the screen and you won't be able to reply at all. At first, I thought it might be a theme, but then I realized that it all started after I upgraded to 2.0.0. I deactivated it for now. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

@Rambro, it might be because the XenForo responsive theme moves some elements in the quoteme selection zone. I will check this.
Edit: Ok, I understand the problem. I might need some time to fix this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom