Quick look at UI.X 2

There is a strong chance we have the wordpress theme done within this year. We have already discussed it, started it, but are currently focusing on XF 2 specific add-ons and themes. Early 2018 is possible, if you were to fund the project we would be able to expedite it. Feel free to create a ticket at themehouse.com if you are interested.
Are there news about ETA of UIX WordPress theme?

Are there news about ETA of UIX WordPress theme?
At the moment there is no update on a WordPress theme. We do not plan to start seriously developing a WordPress bridge theme until we are completely finished with all features of UI.X 2 Pro, which will hopefully be before the end of the year. We will keep you updated as time goes on :)

Love it.
Am currently using it on my forum.

Thinking if you could update #rekt it would be even more awesome.

@Mike Creuzer when you'll be ready to unveil some info about UI.X2 PRO? I'm following this topic very closely and I'm trying XF2 to be ready for the switch sooner or later...
When you will release UIX2 Pro? thanks
@Mike Creuzer When UIX2 Pro will be released? I would like to know it until end of January for my xf2 upgrade plans.
Is the tag-based node structure still planned?
We expect it will be done end of January or early February. Will post some screenshots of what we have within a few weeks though. Profile covers, trending threads, and topics are the tasks, all are at least 50% done.

we're currently working on the add-ons required for pro (mainly Topics). Once those are done and tested it should be good to release :)

Switching from normal UI.X to to Pro shouldn't be too big of a project, depending on the customizations you make to your style

we're currently working on the add-ons required for pro (mainly Topics). Once those are done and tested it should be good to release :)

Switching from normal UI.X to to Pro shouldn't be too big of a project, depending on the customizations you make to your style
Yeah Pro is more of a suite than an individual product. In fact the whole reason I wanted to do Pro was that people typically muddied their forum in unnecessary ways. Topics is just about all we need before Pro and we'll be good to go, but we'll be posting the page for Pro here on the themehouse site soon. Its just about done being designed, maybe Ill post a link up to that sometime before we go live.

Will I have to pay licences twice if I buy first UI.X and then Pro? Or can I upgrade and pay only the difference of the price? I'm thinking to go for UI.X on my development/test installation and prepare all the things to go live as soon as Pro ist released.

@Mike Creuzer Can you provide a estimated release date for Pro?

Top Bottom