Quick look at UI.X 2

Hummm... let me show you an example of my site.
http://prntscr.com/glrfb6
So on my site i hide this sub nav by using Extra.css
Reason i hide it is because it give my site a cleaner look and less text that really is not needed. So as soons as the page loads i was wondering if their was a way to maybe put that nav in a toggle feature. So when the page loads you will not see the sub navigation, but if you did need to click a link in that sub nav just toggle it down to select the link. The other option i was looking into was this auto hide until scrolled over effect. https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/mi-pb-hover-gif.150691/
Maybe I understand you wrong but isn't there a setting in TH UI.X themes which just do that? Hide the sub navigation but fully show them in a popup when hovering the main navigation? It's just what I do.

Maybe I understand you wrong but isn't there a setting in TH UI.X themes which just do that? Hide the sub navigation but fully show them in a popup when hovering the main navigation? It's just what I do.
I dont use it so i wouldnt know. Can you show an example!

@Mike Creuzer
Can you foresee, if your "multiple prefix" approach of UI.X 2 Pro will be able to import (may be manually with scripts, there's no need for a convenient importer) multiple prefixes from Xon's https://xenforo.com/community/resources/multi-prefix.2379/ , at least if the later one was used/restricted to two prefixes maximum?

I'll stay with XF1.5 for a year or so but need now multiple prefixes for sure. So, a lot of threads will get two prefixes and I would like to continue / keep them when changing to Xenith on UI.X 2 Pro ;)

Question for bridge.

If i have main domain and 5 subdomains, so 6 sites using wordpress (its not wp network multisite), so each site have different sql base, will i able to bridge all 6 wordpress sites to 1 xenforo? Im asking this because lots of ppl like me opening new sites and they dont have much visitors and buying xenforo license for each site is expensive and useless, so instead of that, we open example 6 wordpress gaming sites h1z1, cod, bf etc.. and connect it to 1 xenforo so we will able to get forum visitors much more.

Question for bridge.

If i have main domain and 5 subdomains, so 6 sites using wordpress (its not wp network multisite), so each site have different sql base, will i able to bridge all 6 wordpress sites to 1 xenforo? Im asking this because lots of ppl like me opening new sites and they dont have much visitors and buying xenforo license for each site is expensive and useless, so instead of that, we open example 6 wordpress gaming sites h1z1, cod, bf etc.. and connect it to 1 xenforo so we will able to get forum visitors much more.
In theory, yes. I cannot comment on how seamless that would be at the moment, but I see no reason why separate WP instances would be able to use the same bridge at the moment. We're still working on this product at the moment.

What is the update for xF2
you site still says coming soon

when it will be ready, i would like to see it.

Amazing job!

Does it use single-page app architecture?
Unfortunately it does not, simply because XenForo itself is not structured that way. We aim to use AJAX/SPA concepts wherever possible, but the entirely thing is not as XenForo itself doesn't support this structure. Thank you for your kind words as well!
Would you be able to make a short demo video with the highlights of this framework and or theme? :)
We will have a demo video, similar to what we did for UI.X 1.

Top Bottom