• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MG 1.1 Pictures on first page too large

Hi,

when I go in my MG the pictures on the index page are way too big. Where can I change the size for them?
The pictures themselves are fine and even bigger than the overview, but the overview looks really bad.

Thanks

Wasserlasser

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Admin CP > Appearance > Style Properties > XFMG: Responsive Design > Change the Items per row default to 4.

First of all, thanks for the quick response again.
That made it a bit better but they look still horrible compared to the original.
Here is a link to check it. Is there something that I need to update to make them look better or are they just that bad in resolution on the overview page?
NHL 09 | Wasserlasser AddOns

Thanks

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It looks like you have made changes to sort this now.

It's worth noting that your thumbnail size is currently 150 x 150. If you wanted to allow fewer images per row, again, e.g. 3 is the default or 4 might be recommended on fluid width styles; you would certainly need to change your thumbnail size. The default thumb size is 300 x 300. After changing that you would need to rebuild your thumbnails under Applications > Gallery Rebuilds > Rebuild Thumbnails.