Cannot reproduce Permanent warning points stay after warning is deleted

CarpCharacin

I was trying to ban a user by giving them 10 points and that didn't work so I have them 10 more and deleted the old warning , but even though the user only had 1 10 point warning, the user had 20 points. I removed the other warning so the user had no warnings and the 10 points remained.

I can't reproduce this and we haven't had any other reports of this. You also have another thread where you're indicating you're having various warning problems, so ultimately that is likely related.

I would have to recommend testing with all add-ons disabled. In this case, doing a fresh test installation and attempting to reproduce the issue might actually be the cleanest option. If you can reproduce it in that case, we'd need a specific set of reproduction steps.

I mean the exact steps you took to trigger the issue. Based on your explanation, I assume you can reproduce it consistently.

So things like:
1. Clicked warn on a post.
2. Set points to 10 and unselected an expiration date.
[...and on until the full steps are explained]

I can't reproduce this and we haven't had any other reports of this.

Can you also confirm whether you have tested this with all add-ons disabled? (As in, you gave and removed the warning with no add-ons.)

I gave it and removed it before I had any add-ons installed. I can't reproduce it consistently. I can't get those 10 points off. I also can't get it ban users at 10 points, even though I set it to do that.

Top Bottom