[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
I changed the route to /guilds but in the navigation bar it still says Teams. Where do I change this at?
Basically anywhere in the teamplate where it says Teams I want it to say Guilds including the navigation bar.

I changed the route to /guilds but in the navigation bar it still says Teams. Where do I change this at?
Basically anywhere in the teamplate where it says Teams I want it to say Guilds including the navigation bar.
Its phrase. You should manual edit phrase as well :)

Sorry! Could you give more information?

I love the posting system you have for walls etc, But I need more of a forum category system with it too to keep things clean on the forums instead of having their own there i want it to be also in the "teams" tab or apart of their group. Essentailly a Team forum only accessible for that team

I love the posting system you have for walls etc, But I need more of a forum category system with it too to keep things clean on the forums instead of having their own there i want it to be also in the "teams" tab or apart of their group. Essentailly a Team forum only accessible for that team
Forum category? Hmm! Im not sure but my addon have category system! Have you seen that?

Is it possible to change which wall/tab loads by default? Most of the time, I want the 'member wall' to load first. Instead, it shows the public wall.

Does this integrate on a thread like basis or is it simply "wall posting"? I would be interested if this allowed for threads as my teams/groups are comprised of LONG threads. Wall posts simply wont work =(

Currently using the social groups add-on & well.... Without alerts, sticky threads, or author support, it's time for us to move on.

Does this integrate on a thread like basis or is it simply "wall posting"? I would be interested if this allowed for threads as my teams/groups are comprised of LONG threads. Wall posts simply wont work =(

Currently using the social groups add-on & well.... Without alerts, sticky threads, or author support, it's time for us to move on.
Im build an way for that.:)

Upon release of that update, you are guaranteed another custom. As long as I can import some of the old groups (I see you have an importer) then we will be happy to move.
Yep! The currently importer doesn't work with thread system! So if support thread I must re-update again :)

I'll be interested in this once it supports forums, message boards are pretty useless to me.

And I really don't like this yearly cost, and haven't seen anything else on here that has one.

Are these groups treated like regular user groups? After someone creates a group, could I assign it permissions for elsewhere on the site?

Are these groups treated like regular user groups? After someone creates a group, could I assign it permissions for elsewhere on the site?
Yep! Done with permission!

I'll be interested in this once it supports forums, message boards are pretty useless to me.
Thank you for interesting with my addon. But *support forums* its never a part of my addon :)

Top Bottom