[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
This addon does not support Tapatalk, could solve? Thanks

Code:
Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php on line 765 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Permission.php at line 27
XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Team.php at line 765
Nobita_Teams_Model_Team->canViewTeam() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 726
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer() in Nobita/Teams/AlertHandler/Post.php at line 21
Nobita_Teams_AlertHandler_Post->canViewAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 267
XenForo_Model_Alert->_getViewableAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 78
XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in Tapatalk/Push/Push.php at line 22
Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 38
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 9
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 452
XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in Dark/PostRating/Model/Alert.php at line 20
Dark_PostRating_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 454
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->sendNotificationsToUser() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Post.php at line 237
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 1940
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionPost() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/index.php at line 13
Look like missing something. Have you try to edit custom user groups when update to 1.2.2?
This link: ACPLink/admin.php?team-member-groups/

No, the addon was installed yesterday and has not been modified or created any group. the default (Admin and member). if I disable Tapatalk works fine but if I enable it gives that error

No, the addon was installed yesterday and has not been modified or created any group. the default (Admin and member). if I disable Tapatalk works fine but if I enable it gives that error
*I give the suggestion to edit any group to fetch new cache :)*

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.3 released!

This version have more and more improved actions. You should upgrade to newest version to fixed all bugs from old version.

Change log:
  • Add new cutoff for event calendar. 'Fetch event data for calendar around (days)' You can find this option at the main options of addon.
  • Fixed minor bugs!
  • Improved cover of team. You should re-drag your cover after upgraded.
All new features requested will be come to 2.0 :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this integrate on a thread like basis or is it simply "wall posting"? I would be interested if this allowed for threads as my teams/groups are comprised of LONG threads. Wall posts simply wont work =(

Currently using the social groups add-on & well.... Without alerts, sticky threads, or author support, it's time for us to move on.
Now! I just using XenForo threads system for my addon :cool:. All permission depends to XenForo Permission :)

Events do not work!
I've installed this on a fresh forum and events do not work. I know you have tried to help me with this problem but still you have no solution. You also posted you have a fix but will not release?
This mod also conflicts with Jaxel's events, you fix does not work. :( Jaxel's Events mod is broke when this mod is enabled.

Everything else on this mod works as advertised, it's a nice mod, please resolve Events and conflicts with other mods.

Events do not work!
I've installed this on a fresh forum and events do not work. I know you have tried to help me with this problem but still you have no solution. You also posted you have a fix but will not release?
This mod also conflicts with Jaxel's events, you fix does not work. :( Jaxel's Events mod is broke when this mod is enabled.

Everything else on this mod works as advertised, it's a nice mod, please resolve Events and conflicts with other mods.
I will release 2.0 on today. Hope you can wait that :)

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.0 released!

Key updates:
Now we support threads on groups. Thread use base XenForo system. Which mean? You can create poll on thread, upload attachment, locked, watching thread,... permission also using XenForo permission on node.

How threads on group working?
  • In social categories you must assign an node. Then all groups created on that category can create new thread. :cool:
  • All permission depends to permission you set for each user group on that forum.
BUGS:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Super excited for this update! However, I found a major bug when I updated this on my forum.

When I try to post a thread outside of a group, I get this error:
Argument 1 passed to Nobita_Teams_Model_Thread::canAddThread() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/markedrp/public_html/pandorarp.com/library/Nobita/Teams/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php on line 20 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Thread.php at line 5
  2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Thread->canAddThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 20
  3. Nobita_Teams_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->Team_actionAddThread() inNobita/Teams/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 14
  4. Nobita_Teams_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.phpat line 308
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 667
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 9
  8. Nobita_Teams_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/markedrp/public_html/pandorarp.com/index.php at line 13

I'm running XF 1.3.2

Thanks for the fix! It works great now! I just have one quick suggestion.

Currently, it looks like the forum the group categories are linked to is controlled by the "Automatically Create Thread in Forum:" option. Can we have this as a separate option?

So, we would be able to select one forum to hold all group threads created. And we could select a second forum to automatically create a thread in when a group is created.

I used to have threads automatically created in a groups announcement-type forum. I don't want that same forum clogged up with group-related posts when it's just meant to bring attention to brand new groups as an advertisement tool.

When moving a thread and applying 24-hour redirect, received this error:

Argument 1 passed to Nobita_Teams_Model_Thread::canAddThread() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /public_html/community/library/Nobita/Teams/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 25 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Thread.php at line 5
  2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Thread->canAddThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 25
  3. Nobita_Teams_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 308
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/ThreadRedirect.php at line 104
  7. XenForo_Model_ThreadRedirect->createRedirectThread() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 697
  8. XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->moveThreads() in Bookmarks/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 24
  9. Bookmarks_Model_InlineMod_Thread->moveThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 209
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/stratics/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

When moving a thread and applying 24-hour redirect, received this error:

Argument 1 passed to Nobita_Teams_Model_Thread::canAddThread() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /public_html/community/library/Nobita/Teams/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 25 and defined

2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Thread->canAddThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 25
  3. Nobita_Teams_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 308
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/ThreadRedirect.php at line 104
  7. XenForo_Model_ThreadRedirect->createRedirectThread() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 697
  8. XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->moveThreads() in Bookmarks/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 24
  9. Bookmarks_Model_InlineMod_Thread->moveThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 209
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/stratics/public_html/community/index.php at line 13
Have you used the latest version of addon? I've fixed that :)

Top Bottom