[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
@Nobita.Kun -

Thanks very much for all your help and patience. I have final permissions, too - I finally got attachments to work. With the radio buttons the options don't even show up, but I have a screenshot (with added options) of the drop down selection working.

gHyehrG.png

I will check to see if there is an incompatibility issue with another addon - thanks! :D

@Nobita.Kun -

Thanks very much for all your help and patience. I have final permissions, too - I finally got attachments to work. With the radio buttons the options don't even show up, but I have a screenshot (with added options) of the drop down selection working.

gHyehrG.png

I will check to see if there is an incompatibility issue with another addon - thanks! :D
Fixed in my dev. I will release when possible. *my site have an problem now I need solving that :(*

Just purchased the add-on and it's working well so far. Though I did come across one major bug. I'm using version 1.1.2

When I tried to sticky a message, it now gives me a server error whenever I try to go to view that group:
Argument 2 passed to Nobita_Teams_Model_Comment::prepareComment() must be an array, null given, called in /home/markedrp/public_html/pandorarp.com/library/Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php on line 1524 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Comment.php at line 126
  2. Nobita_Teams_Model_Comment->prepareComment() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 1524
  3. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionView() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 27
  4. Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/markedrp/public_html/pandorarp.com/index.php at line 13

Just purchased the add-on and it's working well so far. Though I did come across one major bug. I'm using version 1.1.2

When I tried to sticky a message, it now gives me a server error whenever I try to go to view that group:
Fixed :D

Still loving this resource!

It looks like when adding additional "rich text box" fields, numbered lists aren't supported. Only bulleted lists. Is that intended?

Currently anyone have permission: `Upload attachments to posts` and `View attachments to posts` can upload and view attachments. *In section: [Nobita] Social Groups Permissions*
I see the editor for embedding images or media, but I don't see an "upload a file" button on posts.

You don't have permission to upload :)

I've activated all available permissions for my usergroup, but I have no ability to upload files or images anywhere in the teams. See attached images--wall, file area, photo area. Nothing in the editor to upload, no buttons for uploading in posts.

Attachments

• image1.webp
    image1.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image2.webp
    image2.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 9
  • image3.webp
    image3.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 9
I've activated all available permissions for my usergroup, but I have no ability to upload files or images anywhere in the teams. See attached images--wall, file area, photo area. Nothing in the editor to upload, no buttons for uploading in posts.
Have you checked `Uploaded file` on category? :D

I think it would be a helpful addition to allow a team owner to select which usergroups can join their team. i.e. I have select teams that I would like to restrict membership to certain usergroups.

Top Bottom