[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Hi @Nobita.Kun
thanks for this update! :)
I created new post and in Log Error i have this error
Code:
Log Server Error
Info Errore
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_type - library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php:713
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, 16 minuti fa
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php(713): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/emtvqmnh/...', 713, Array)
#1 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php(736): Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPost(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Comment.php(138): Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array)
#3 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/NewsFeedHandler/Comment.php(20): Nobita_Teams_Model_Comment->canViewComment(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array)
#4 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php(370): Nobita_Teams_NewsFeedHandler_Comment->canViewNewsFeedItem(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php(131): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->_getViewableNewsFeedItems(Array, Array)
#6 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php(106): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->fillOutNewsFeedItems(Array, Array)
#7 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/RecentActivity.php(20): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->getNewsFeed(Array, 0)
#8 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_RecentActivity->actionIndex()
#9 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(106) "http://www.macroforum.org/recent-activity/data/bdCache/css/1396633005/8b34ebbf53418cc0d5ba90875b8d5a77.css"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @Nobita.Kun
thanks for this update! :)
I created new post and in Log Error i have this error
Code:
Log Server Error
Info Errore
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_type - library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php:713
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, 16 minuti fa
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php(713): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/emtvqmnh/...', 713, Array)
#1 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php(736): Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPost(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Comment.php(138): Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array)
#3 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/NewsFeedHandler/Comment.php(20): Nobita_Teams_Model_Comment->canViewComment(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array)
#4 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php(370): Nobita_Teams_NewsFeedHandler_Comment->canViewNewsFeedItem(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php(131): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->_getViewableNewsFeedItems(Array, Array)
#6 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php(106): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->fillOutNewsFeedItems(Array, Array)
#7 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/RecentActivity.php(20): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->getNewsFeed(Array, 0)
#8 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_RecentActivity->actionIndex()
#9 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(106) "http://www.macroforum.org/recent-activity/data/bdCache/css/1396633005/8b34ebbf53418cc0d5ba90875b8d5a77.css"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I like when update from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 ;-)
Someone when update also got it :D *I also*
Did you still get this error?

I like when update from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 ;-)
Someone when update also got it :D *I also*
Did you still get this error?
Yes, when someone post i have this in Error Log:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_type - library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php:695
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Oggi alle 13:13
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php(695): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/emtvqmnh/...', 695, Array)
#7 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(682): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->getNewsFeed(Array, 0)
#8 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionRecentActivity()
#11 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(74) "http://www.macroforum.org/index.php?members/simonespe.5245/recent-activity"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/simonespe_5245/recent-activity"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The post is ok, is public, shows ok, the error is only in Error Log

Really love the addon but are you still not open to allowing threads within the group? I currently use social groups addon and it allows thread creation but really like your layout much more. Like http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-groups-by-waindigo.891/

Feature Requests
R1. Is there any way for me to create a custom route instead of /teams and /groups. I need /games
R2. Add list of groups user is a member of (don't include secret) to their profile?
R3. Group owner can post "news" and it sends an alert to all members?

Feature Questions
Q1. Does the 'Moderation queue' allow new groups to require a moderator to approve them?
Q2. What is photos and files? I don't see how to add my own in the demo on your site.
Q3. Is there no way to upload an image when posting to the wall? I only see the ability to embed a link to an image.

Would you be open to custom development - Really want threads with this plugin! :P

Hi @intradox

R1. Is there any way for me to create a custom route instead of /teams and /groups. I need /games
I will add this in next release.

R2. Add list of groups user is a member of (don't include secret) to their profile?
Its done :D

R3. Group owner can post "news" and it sends an alert to all members?

Its done but only members want to receive alert will receive ;-)

Does the 'Moderation queue' allow new groups to require a moderator to approve them?
If user have permisison to approve so will be.
What is photos and files? I don't see how to add my own in the demo on your site.
Is there no way to upload an image when posting to the wall? I only see the ability to embed a link to an image.
You don't see because in your category don't allow upload file or you missing permission to upload attachments.

Yes, when someone post i have this in Error Log:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_type - library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php:695
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Oggi alle 13:13
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php(695): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/emtvqmnh/...', 695, Array)
#7 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(682): XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->getNewsFeed(Array, 0)
#8 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionRecentActivity()
#11 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(74) "http://www.macroforum.org/index.php?members/simonespe.5245/recent-activity"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/simonespe_5245/recent-activity"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The post is ok, is public, shows ok, the error is only in Error Log
Fixed. Thank :)

Hello :)
When I want to move a thread I have this error :
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.team_ribbon_id' in 'on clause'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 230
XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 26
Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/unity-soft.org/httpdocs/index.php

Hello :)
When I want to move a thread I have this error :
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.team_ribbon_id' in 'on clause'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 230
XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 26
Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/unity-soft.org/httpdocs/index.php
What's the version addon you're using?

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.2 releasing!?!

Change log:
  • Add new route /guilds
  • Fixed when move thread. *Only problem when you used Bookmark addOn*
  • Fixed with team list per page
  • Fixed missing phrases
  • Minor improvements :)
  • Improvement cover resize...
In version 1.1.2:
Remove:

I've remove 4 permissions. `upload avatar`, `max avatar file size...`, `upload cover` and `max cover file size`.
New Option:
Add 2 options: `max avatar file size` and `max cover file size`.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!

The radio buttons when you create your own field are not working for me - they just don't show up, only the text. Anyone else discovered this?

Also, how do you add files and images to your team? Thank you very much!

@DaniD
Give me step by step:
Hello!
The radio buttons when you create your own field are not working for me - they just don't show up, only the text. Anyone else discovered this?
You must allow 2 permisisons:
`Upload attachments to posts` `View attachments to posts`

I'm going to insert some screenshots. It shows you how the radio buttons are not showing up for me. Also, I have the permissions set and I still cannot upload images or files. :(

I am not sure what's wrong.

OAr4jad.png
3ClgPkf.png

Bv2luBk.png
9j95GJy.png

Top Bottom