Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Damn. I just bought this add-on, not checking if there is a way to make two prefixes mandatory. Hopefully the author will provide :)

Is there any news in solving this error when trying to delete a prefix?

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '16,21,20'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter/ThreadPrefix.php at line 152
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_ThreadPrefix->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1019
  7. XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/ThreadPrefix.php at line 179
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_ThreadPrefix->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/myscifio/public_html/thelowerworld.com/admin.php at line 13

Really do hate being a Naggy Nancy, wondering about updates or a workaround so I could remove a prefix instead of hiding it.

It's time to purchase this great addon. I need it.
processing........... purchased!
--
Anyway seems doesn't work with the addon Prefix Forum Listing
I really need this couple addons working together, I know that it will may happen after the purchase, regarding the disclaimer:
Disclaimer
[...]We also had to overwrite the thread prefix javascript and the {xen:helper threadprefix} helper, if you have another add on that also overwrites either of those please contact me as there will be conflict.
I know that you Daniel are unavailable now, that's ok, I'll be waiting until you come back and would be really great if you can make work this great addon with Prefix Forum Listing
If you need anything (FTP+ACP) just let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
It's time to purchase this great addon. I need it.
processing........... purchased!
--
Anyway seems doesn't work with my addon Prefix Forum Listing
I really need this couple addons working together, I know that it will may happen after the purchase, regarding the disclaimer:

I know that you Daniel are unavailable now, that's ok, I'll be waiting until you come back and would be really great if you can make work this great addon with Prefix Forum Listing
If you need anything just tell me know. Thanks!

Hey rafass,

What's the issue you're having with them not working together.

I have both add ons running like you, but haven't had issues? Does the issue require something to be replicated?

Thanks Oman!
Multi prefix has been installed normally, but the behaviour is buggy. even don't let me edit anything.
I'll make some gif to show you.
give me some minutes.
--
Before do this, do you mind to let me register in your website to see the addons in action and how is working? if so, you can pm me, really appreciate your help.
I really need this addons working fine together.

Thanks Oman!
Multi prefix has been installed normally, but the behaviour is buggy. even don't let me edit anything.
I'll make some gif to show you.
give me some minutes.
--
Before do this, do you mind to let me register in your website to see the addons in action and how is working? if so, you can pm me, really appreciate your help.
I really need this addons working fine together.

Most certainly. I haven't posted on my site recently, so I may have not noticed it, but my site is here - http://www.technologyhub.org/. Register and I'll approve your account. :)

Thank you!
--
Edit, Solved and working perfect now!
Great addon! ★★★★★

Last edited:
Can I translate the word "prefix"? I can't find it in the phrases
Which instance of the word? I believe it's hardcoded in the javascript file.
Same small issue, I would like to translate the word "prefixes" but there are not any phrase to edit.
any idea? :coffee:
--
Edit, solved editing that word in xenmods_multiprefix_title_prefix.js
--

Solved again :D

Last edited:
Hi @Daniel Hood ,
I installed and my site crashed with the following issues:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET' in /home/abc123456/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 550
XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 340
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_getThreads() in Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 12
Waindigo_Thumbnails_Extend_WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_getThreads() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php at line 165
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/abc123456/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
I have to remove this addon now. Please support me to fix it.

Thanks.

Can you disable the Waindigo add on in that stack trace? I think it's a conflict with that but would like to confirm.

Can you disable the Waindigo add on in that stack trace? I think it's a conflict with that but would like to confirm.
Hi,
This addon conflicts with the following addons: all Waindigo addons, [bd] Widget Framework 2.5.0d, ******* - Modern Statistics. I have to disable these ones --> It will work with condition that:
- Create new thread with 2 prefixes --> See only 1 prefix --> Edit the title of the thread --> Yes, we can see 2 or three prefixes now.

Please support me to fix these issues.
Thanks.

Top Bottom