Moderator Essentials

Moderator Essentials [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I don't have a firm deadline, but I'm definitely aiming to get it done before Q2 2018.

Once I've got a couple of my other add-ons out of the way I'll have a better idea how long it will take to port this one.

I don't have a firm deadline, but I'm definitely aiming to get it done before Q2 2018.

Once I've got a couple of my other add-ons out of the way I'll have a better idea how long it will take to port this one.

I'm not sure where the appropriate place to make a suggestions for XF2 would be, so I'll do it here.

It'd be very helpful if this add-on had the ability to email a daily report of moderator actions.

I totally forgot about the tag management interface I funded for this addon. Now when I try to give members access to it, I cannot find it. How do I give members access to it? What is the url/route to it?

I found the route: /modess/tags
However, I am not sure how to grant access. They have permission to manage tags, but no access to the tag management panel. Is this a bug?

I found the route: /modess/tags
However, I am not sure how to grant access. They have permission to manage tags, but no access to the tag management panel. Is this a bug?
As far as I can tell it is gated by requiring the moderator flag be set on their account.

I have the initial XF2 version done, but I need to review & test to ensure everything works as expected and like the XF1 version

Great news Xon, my moderators are very impatient, now they know you are busy making Moderator Essentials ready for XF2.

Xon wrote: "Yes, this way all the settings & data will be migrated."'

This was not possible for the two forums I manage, because both forums were upgraded to XF2 while Xon at that time still believed, there would be no version for XF 2.
But I am happy with the new version for XF 2.

Top Bottom