Moderator Essentials [Paid] 2.6.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
seeing this error in my server error logs

On 2.3.0

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 5.17.40 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 5.17.40 PM.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 15
I don't see this listed in the features, but does it change the appearance of the moderation queue at all? I'm looking at a way to display member information in the moderation queue so we can determine if the posts are from new members or not (number of posts, join date, maybe even location and IP address). We screen all posts from new members on a busy forum, so this would save a lot of time.

If not, I may hop over to Xon's forum and do a feature request.

This looks great!

Would you consider a staff CC function for "reason" alerts?
So for example. An admin deletes a thread, and fills in the reason "Promotion in the wrong area."
The moderators gets the same alert the user did with adjusted language letting know the admin that deleted it and the reason.

This is good to keep mods on their toes and looking out for certain violations. This would be for edits, deletes, and all the "reason" actions.

The setting could be in the user group or in the mod and admin staff settings. Something like:
Receive CC of actions sent with a reason by administrators Y/N
Receive CC of actions sent with a reason by moderators Y/N

OR it could be a CC tick box when actually sending.

This way you control if mods get it from admins, or from other mods, or admin to admin, etc. Great for training mods or just giving staff a heads up to current actions.

Also, warnings with alerts for the other staff, same as above but warnings. "Admin1 has warned Joe for...."

A widget with the latest moderator actions so they don't have to log into modcp (a chore for many) would be great. Just a little box with the latest 5-10 available in the Widgets section of acp.
(Honestly, this could replace the alerts.)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've been looking through the add-ons for a while now--does this one let staff edit some member details in their account? We sometimes need to have moderators help with a username or password issue, change profile information, etc. but I don't want to open up the admin page to everyone on staff. I thought I had seen one a while ago but that may have been for XF 1.x.

Top Bottom