Moderator Essentials

Moderator Essentials [Paid] 2.6.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
@Xon where the show Moderator Control Panel?
You must have the relevant permissions (under [modess] IIRC), and it shows up in the forum nav bar.

Can be set permissions edit user for change username?
User triggered username changes are handled by User Essentials, or using the stock username changing via the admincp.

One of my moderators noticed that notifications for the moderator panel are not behaving as expected. I'll paste the comment from my forum here for reference.

The moderator log is acting oddly now. It correctly hides the notification after viewing, but it keeps counting up since the update.

In other words, this morning, I had a "14" notification. But most of those were old. A few minutes ago, I had a "15" notification, but there's only one new moderator action.

Any ideas why it may be behaving this way? Everything else related to the plugin seems to be working just fine.

The log counts use session for per-user info, so that could get weirdly out of date depending on how you interact with it (ie multiple tabs)

Would be great to see options to port in the registration, user, spam logs into the control panel as those are very helpful for staff too see.

Top Bottom