Add-on MicroCart

if you are asking if im going to continue with this script the answer is yes.
i have been programming for almost 15 years now from flash games to php scripts.

you will be able to buy the source code.
i will not be releasing a free version but that may change in time.

So what's your timeline? You had said April 1 but then hinted it might be a few more days to make sure stuff it done right. Which works out for me due to the fact that I get paid on the 1st...

So what's your timeline? You had said April 1 but then hinted it might be a few more days to make sure stuff it done right. Which works out for me due to the fact that I get paid on the 1st...

As far as i'm aware (was chatting to Mike the other day) he's still very busy on this. I believe it'll be distributed to the beta testers soon, with a release shortly after that depending on the number of bugs. Saying that i'm not Mike so I could be wrong :D

Im sorting out the payment gateways now and they are taking longer than i had hopped.
I have google checkout done am working on paypal now then i will be adding in paygate 2co auth.net ccbill to the payment system.

I think as for a time frame i cannot say now as its run over what i wanted and i still have the multi-vender system to sort out within this cart as well.
Im working as quickly as i can as i want this out as soon as i can as well for you all to have a complete shopping system on this great forum system.

Sometimes you can say its going to take x time to get this working but then you find there are things that take longer than you thought and this puts you behind on time.

Im sorry for this but i dont want to release something thats going to have alot of problems once its released and i would prefure to get it right from the start.

i have now completed the auth.net payments and have tested this.
so im getting there with the payment system.

have now finished adding in the
Wish List
T And C's
Search product ( name, descriptsion, product type, Manufacturer)

The last few bits to sort out are all the vender systems and we will get the beta testers to test this for a week then it will be ready for release.

Expected release will be max 3 weeks but should be sooner if all goes well.

Mike

have almost finished the Moderate products part then just the multi-vender system to sort out.
Im deffently hopping the beta testers will get the script by friday then a week later the release fingers crossed.

have completed about 95% of the cart system now so should not be to much longer.

have almost completed the vender system now just a few more thangs to sort out on that and then sort out the install files.
So im trying to get this to the beta testers by thursday at the latest.

Any new screenshots..?? I guess it'd be best if you could put all the screen shots in the first post itself so that others can see the overall picture.

Top Bottom