- Multi-level categories.
- Style fully integrated with XenForo (so you have to worry less if you are using a custom theme).
- XenForo Resource Manager-like user interface.
- Front-end product edits, so you don't have to log into your admincp every time need to fix the minor details.
- Product reviews - which can be enabled/disabled per product basis.
- Search Engine Optimized.
- Multiple currencies.
- One-time or recurring payment types.
- Multiple recurring lengths.
- User group based discounts.
- Referral system.
- Initial release will contain three product types:
- Basic Package/Service - which can be used to give basic stuff like a physical object that needs shipping or just use it instead of XenForo's default 'User Upgrades' section.
- Downloadable Products - I guess you know what will this do, you can enable or disable the licensing option which is only available for this product type.
- Web Hosting - will be integrated with cPanel/WHM.
- Shopping Cart.
- Detailed statistics.
I am attaching some images as 'sneak-peek's (the upload limit here is 10 if I am not mistaken, so will be attaching those that the more important (I guess?)). Btw, this thread is an 'announcement' about my new product and I'll try my best to post development updates. Since this is still under development, I will be looking forward to feature requests and change any of the above features.
385.9 KB Views: 693
400.1 KB Views: 648
486.1 KB Views: 628
451.6 KB Views: 619
378.4 KB Views: 619
364.4 KB Views: 620
360.8 KB Views: 596
352.5 KB Views: 609
528.9 KB Views: 608
418.4 KB Views: 1,191