Add-on A complete store front add-on - GFNStoreFront

I dont see the review function... can u put up a screenshot for a review with Authors' response like the one in XF RM?
The reviews section is not done yet... what you see in the product view image is just a mockup.
Great job Sr. Goodie2Shoes.

This is very promising, with the hope can use this.
:D I plan to finish this... cuz this will be my ultimate creation (at least for now :P )

I am planning to finish this within 2 weeks... will definitely take more than that...
?? What does this mean?

I don't have plans for that at this moment... because what if Resource Manager has this option? So I'll wait...
What? So this will all be admin controlled Store and not for the members. :( I thought members are gonna be allowed to post resources. That was the basic requirements for me... :cry: If this option is added then we would not be needing xF RM anymore. I hope you consider this.

?? What does this mean?
The more features I add, the more time it'll take to code and debug...

What? So this will all be admin controlled Store and not for the members. :( I thought members are gonna be allowed to post resources. That was the basic requirements for me... :cry: If this option is added then we would not be needing xF RM anymore. I hope you consider this.
It's not that I haven't considered it. but this is something really big (allowing members to sell)... I might add this as an 'add-on' for StoreFront...

Just a few ideas, I think the product presentation as a forum list is a good start (easier to debug) but it would need a more graphic presentation with the product picture as the major element. My wife just showed me that website (in Mandarin but you will get the idea): http://www.pinkoi.com/ ; the design is really made to dive into the page with pictures as anchors (main page or product page).

I've just finished to integrate* the wordpress shop that I won't use (thanks to you ^^), the default presentation of the wordpress addon is also focusing on the product picture (see here) even if it's less sexy than above.
*:still has bugs because wordpress is using the xenforo db & would still need some css work

I had the 'grid' view for my 'Product Manager' add-on: https://www.gfncoders.com/products/
but everyone who bought this asked me to change it to look something like XenForo Resource Manager... I also want to add the grid view as a option (visitors can select how they want to view the product list :D )

I am seriously considering changing the product view page... thanks for the example :D

There are already different terms (lengths):
I am also planning to add an option to limit the number of times a customer can recur. and how will the '2 persons' discount can be achieved?

The 2 person discount is no problem for me - it means they pay FOR either one or two persons (these are sponsor paymentss) So the actual item is just a different price higher than paying for one person. I'm sorry this was a distraction for you.

It all looks perfect.

I am planning to finish this within 2 weeks... will definitely take more than that...

Oh oh you are wonderful and I can't wait. Can I go on a notify list to let us know so I don't miss it please?
I will be happy to help you test and then buy it. I was trying to work out using user upgrades but this is MUCH better.

Here's a small screencast on how the AJAX part of the shopping cart will work:
http://www.screenr.com/wkA7
Vimeo:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just a note: the overlay form that appears after clicking the 'Add to cart' button is not done yet, it'll contain things like custom fields (if there's any), which payment term he/she wants and if enabled from AdminCP, the visitor has to click the 'Accept terms of service' checkbox :)

Can members sell there own items and have there own shop at all .This is brilliant if they can and is exactly what i am after

Can members sell there own items and have there own shop at all .This is brilliant if they can and is exactly what i am after
This will be added as a separate add-on (to reduce server resource usage). If anyone is looking for this function, he/she should purchase and install the store front first and then download the add-on from client area and install it. :)

It's not that I haven't considered it. but this is something really big (allowing members to sell)... I might add this as an 'add-on' for StoreFront...

If you created this, would there be a system that would allow me to charge my selling members a fee for items sold?

Top Bottom