Add-on A complete store front add-on - GFNStoreFront

How will you handle shipping charges? Any chance you'll have real time quotes, or will pricing tiers have to be manually set?
You can set rules: like users from which country can purchase the product and the shipping cost per unit mass (also depending on which country the product will be shipped.) I might add automatic quotes on a later release and will also add FedEx's API

Update: I was virtually dead for the past 7 days due to my illness (can't cope with the cold weather). So the development was put on halt. Now that I have recovered, I'll be resuming my work from tomorrow but the progress will be slower for a couple of days... I will try my best to finish it on time :)

what's all that?
PHP library for a Vietnamese payment processor?

Hope you feel better, or are better. Thanks for the update. Is there a tentative release date?

This is awesome! Exactly what I'm looking for. Will there be a presale or a special price when it is release?! I will definitely check this thread every day for updates.

Couple Questions:

Will this be compatible with XenPorta? Being able to have the categories on the left side, Featured products in the center module with thumbnails, etc...

Will this be compatible with the Responsive Design? A lot of my members check out my site mobiley, and was wondering it will be easy to navigate and buy from the store.

Hope you feel better, or are better. Thanks for the update. Is there a tentative release date?
My target is 5th February... lets just cross our fingers :coffee:
Would be great if this also had a Coupon or Promo code discount field
Currently working on that...
Will there be a presale or a special price when it is release?!
Not that I know of... :p
Will this be compatible with XenPorta? Being able to have the categories on the left side, Featured products in the center module with thumbnails, etc...
My current and number 1 priority is to finish the product with as much feature as possible. Once that's done, I'll be adding support for other add-ons. (I'll add 'featured products' and 'random product' for XenForo's default forum sidebar...)
Will this be compatible with the Responsive Design? A lot of my members check out my site mobiley, and was wondering it will be easy to navigate and buy from the store.
I haven't bought that specific add-on so not sure if it will be compatible at this moment. but like I said earlier, I'll add support once I get the time...

My target is 5th February... lets just cross our fingers :coffee:

Bless you sweetheart. Don't push too hard you're still convalescent and bodies are weaker this time of year.
Yeah yeah I know you're a hero ... but if you push too hard and get sick you definitely won't do the Feb 5th deadline.
Better Feb 12th and you're not exhausted ... and able to do support.

Aw don't pressure the poor guy - he was recently very ill.
Also I have never known software finish when the developer hopes it will
thee are always last minute things to do that atke longer than expected

Have you recovered from your illness? Hope you are better or getting better. Sorry to bug you, just very eager to see the final product! If you think finishing will be tough this week, please let me know! :)

Have you recovered from your illness? Hope you are better or getting better. Sorry to bug you, just very eager to see the final product! If you think finishing will be tough this week, please let me know! :)
within the next 7 days? umm... product sell, product set-up, payment gateway and invoicing are done but the coupon and statistics are still missing... I'll try to give you something polished within the next 7 days if you want...

Highly excited about this product! So looking forward on canceling my service with another company where I have to direct them to the store, sucks!

Top Bottom